• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Darkseid (DC Comics) VS The Outsider (Dishonored)

Darkseid (DC Comics) VS The Outsider (Dishonored)

• Fight Location: Earth-1
  • Starting Distance: 5km
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • 2-C versions
Darkseid:
The Outsider:
Inconclusive: 7 (@Stillwinston, @Arcker123, @Westcoast5005, @MrKerf, @Sonicflare9, @Popted2, @Pokemonfan807)

a0f02e798e7814b8484e7511b9653e3e.png
Dishonored-Outsider.png

Last edited:
Okay so Outsider has passive corruption via the void and time stop iirc, plus he has precog. Can Darkseid be alright against this first?

I don't think so. I remember Dr Fate once corrupted him with love and he couldn't resist it at all.

Well iirc the corruption turns you into this idk if that helps

Oh my b.

But yeah, I don't think Darkseid can win this. The other guy is pretty haxed and darkseid's biggest weapon is conceptual manipulation, but I don't think it's that op or will do anything here. He only captured the God of Death, which is eh.

I believe he would stomp his opponent. Plus he got some tier 1 immortalities which would be hard to bypass

Well how good is it? Last I got told for NEP1 u needed smth like void manip or concept manip based off the dracula fight

Should be. But some matches assumes if you got NPI, it should work. But it should require feats. Tho considering how unpopular void manip is in comics, don't think they have feats of it.

Well I'll hold off on any voting, if that's indeed the case I would make an argument for incon on the basis that neither could seemingly affect the other but as the op is still using Low 2-C meh

Okay so with this I gotta ask if Darkseid's avatar is killed or incapped does he just whip out another one? I've not really followed his matches sry

He only makes avatars to interact with lower worlds... Sometimes. But yeah he can essentially make as many as he wants. I think somewhere in multiversity it was said he can make more than one at a time? But not sure.

Okay so what I'm seeing is I guess I'll vote Incon

Outsider has stuff like passive corruption and time stop and precog to let him know how the fight will go. But at the same time he can't touch DS's true self so assuming this I'll vote Incon on the basis that neither can take the other down I guess

Unless darkseid has feats of affecting some NEP 1(concept manip can also help) character he can't. NPI it self isn't enough

I assume so. I'm told DS has like tier 1 level stuff behind him like immortality. But I'm wondering what he'd have that affects OS

So I guess what I'm seeing is

DS can't affect Outsider really. Meanwhile Outsider can seemingly use his passive hax here, while Darkseid apparently has tier 1 immortality backing him up I'd assume that he can't just continually send avatars and just gets passively incapped?

Vote for Outsider via Corruption, Power Null, and probably also BFR, don't quote me on that last one though.
Basically via Void.

Darkseid has CM type 1 so interaction with Outsider should be possible
Does Darkseid have tier 1 hax in this key aside from immortality?
He probably has enough ap to one-shot as 2-C outsider is near baseline
Darkseid he has no time stop resistance so he just gets passively immobilized and incapped, seems stompish unless Ds has tier 1 hax the outsider can't powernull or affect
So yeah outsider is prolly winning 9/10 given my current knowledge

Darkseid he has no time stop resistance so he just gets passively immobilized and incapped, seems stompish unless Ds has tier 1 hax the outsider can't powernull or affect
Anti-life equation but don't know if it's a standard or optional stuff here.
But he can't interact with Darkseid's true form or can negate immortality type 8.

Back