• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Vendetta - Kamen Rider Ark-Zero vs. Shadow Moon

A Rider vs. pseudo-Rider brawl that hopefully works.

SBA.
Speed equalized.
High 6-C versions used.
Ark's Reactive Power Level (if it gets him beyond the allowed here) and Shadow Moon's Shadow Punch/Kick are restricted.
Local: A green camp, the same one from Black's speech.

Kamen Rider Ark-Zero scales to 125 Gigatons.
Shadow Moon scales to 975.32 Gigatons.

Kamen Rider Ark-Zero: 0
Shadow Moon: 0
Inconclusive: 0

kamen_rider_ark_zero_by_prasblacker_de0elea-414w-2x.jpg
Shadow.Moon.full.3282732.jpg

Last edited:
What's stopping Madness Manip from Ark to instantly drop Shadowmoon?

Edit: Also, I'm pretty sure Ark's just RPL through stat gap.

Last edited:
The profile has no onscreen instances so it is hard to know how it really works. Type 2 can be bypassed by enough mind resistance, and type 3 for those who are already used to experiencing the incomprehensible, he can create a pocket dimension full of spirits of the dead kaijin and he scales to Black who could see several timelines simultaneously and exists in the current 5-D void beyond the multiverse, not mentioning how Ark-Zero's madness hax description doesn't sound a type 3 at all.

How much of Shadow Moon is mechanical? Couldn't Ark-Zero just hack him?

Ark flare his aura and people around him drop. His presence alone is enough to freeze Kamen Rider Valkyrie who fought off mind control via her willpower alone.

How good is Shadowmoon precog and AoE option? If its not layered precog or omni-directional, i dont think hes hitting Ark. the most reliable option I saw in his profile are the BFR, does he use it often?

How much of Shadow Moon is mechanical? Couldn't Ark-Zero just hack him?
None. His body is a exoskeleton. The only """""mechanical"""" thing he has is Battle Hopper who he doesn't use that much in-character.
Ark flare his aura and people around him drop. His presence alone is enough to freeze Kamen Rider Valkyrie who fought off mind control via her willpower alone.
So if it is not passive, how far it goes in range? And how good Valkyrie's mind resistance is?
How good is Shadowmoon precog and AoE option? If its not layered precog or omni-directional, i dont think hes hitting Ark. the most reliable option I saw in his profile are the BFR, does he use it often?
His precognition was supposed to be Analytical Prediction by the time I revised his profile. It captures the movements of enemies in his surroundings while catching information around land, sea and air. His spiritual/dimensional BFR was used in the movie during another of his attempts of terminating Black, though he does have access to Satansaber's BFR, which can send someone to another location at the world if the target is way too far away.

So if it is not passive, how far it goes in range? And how good Valkyrie's mind resistance is?
Only ten of meters. His presence alone induce fear, but Valkyrie only reist baseline.
It captures the movements of enemies in his surroundings while catching information around land, sea and air
So, at worst, Dodo Magia and at best he's Shining Hopper, which is not going to cut it. In Z1 people with lower level precog cannot land a direct hit against opponent with higher level of it.
His spiritual/dimensional BFR was used in the movie during another of his attempts of terminating Black, though he does have access to Satansaber's BFR, which can send someone to another location at the world if the target is way too far away.
So, not used all that much. Ark prefer to go melee against his enemies.

Back