• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark triad vs the entire One piece verse

Sure, Aokiji has a lot of speed amps and Brook is touching Zenon from 4 KM of distance with his non existant T class lifting strength

Luffy blitzes, Sanji blitzes, Brook blitzes close range, Zoro blitzes close range, Law teleports, Kuma blitzes, Blackbeard blitzes via darkness AOE or gravity manipulation, Aokiji blitzes with insta freeze and more...

How are they handling against that?

Also brulee can literally recrate them so they will be facing themselves

First off, no one of the 6-B characters from one peice is one shotting any of the dark triad when their AP is almost similar

Haki is not usefull againts Dante nor Zenon with Vanica curse, Vanica can literally left the battle after putting the curse and do whatever she wants , no one of
Then theres Kaido, Big Mom, Black Beard, Garp, Sengoku, Ace, Marco, Kizaru, Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Yamato. All of which can take these guys out.
First off, no one of the 6-B characters from one piece is one shotting any of the dark triad when their AP is almost similar

Haki is not usefull againts Dante nor Zenon with Vanica curse, Vanica can literally left the battle after putting the curse and do whatever she wants

Luffy blitzes, Sanji blitzes, Brook blitzes close range, Zoro blitzes close range, Law teleports, Kuma blitzes, Blackbeard blitzes via darkness AOE or gravity manipulation, Aokiji blitzes with insta freeze and more...

How are they handling against that?
Law, Brook and Kuma dies from Gravity, they has to break their forcefield first, surpass regeneration that they can´t beat normally and surpass a Curse that is impossible to remove by One Piece standards

Law, Brook and Kuma dies from Gravity, they has to break their forcefield first, surpass regeneration that they can´t beat normally and surpass a Curse that is impossible to remove by One Piece standards
Gravity won't matter when they blitz, regen won't matter against BFR

Also brulee can literally recrate them so they will be facing themselves
Morris destroys her dimension, the only thing that Morris would be useful TBH

All she has to do is keep him at bay, then have someone one shot or BFR him. Immortality won't matter.
All the "hax" characters dies the second the fight starts with Dante gravity and you still can´t process that, seriusly, Dante just do that every single fight and it will instakill everyone who is not T-class

All the "hax" characters dies the second the fight starts with Dante gravity and you still can´t process that, seriusly, Dante just do that every single fight and it will instakill everyone who is not T-class
Law was able to clash with Big Mom automatically giving him class T LS. He is not getting crushed. Same with Kuzan.

I'm not talking about dimension, with mirrors she can recreate them
  • Brulee can create a reflection of a target that acts exactly the same and responds just like their original. Running forward, backwards, or attacking when the original does so. This reflection is equal in power to that of the original.

I'm not talking about dimension, with mirrors she can recreate them
She dies via Gravity then
Law was able to clash with Big Mom automatically giving him class T LS. He is not getting crushed. Same with Kuzan.
Wano updates that we are waiting, we could always use then Megicula and Lucifero and this match would be a complete stomp in their favor, I am only counting what the pages said to the characters right now
What can Morris do?
He destroyed the glamour world who is his own dimention using his magic( which lets him manipulate concepts when amped by Lucifero), for me, he is completely useless here, but he also has the same gravity Dante has, but I am not even factoring him because Dante on his own is more than enought
You're forgetting that it's an entire verse against these 3. While 2 people handle Dante and Zenon, there are over 100 characters that can jump Vanica.
95% of the universe just dies via Dante Gravity and let´s gonna be honest, if the one piece universe wins via "blitzing with amps" when they are relativistic and the triad is FTL+, then I am gonna use the good old rule of "you can´t win via blitz if you by default are the slower character" XD

Last edited:
I have said enough reasons why One piece verse stomps...
waving-hand_1f44b.png
orangutan_1f9a7.png

I ain't going to argue with people that are kinda baised and uninformed

You don't know or understand the abilities on the one piece verse... I'll just say one piece wins easily, not trying to write a whole book wasting time with this.

Blackbeard, Law, Kuma, Ceasar, Brook, Aokiji and more can take one out.
You must not what GS and Morris magic can do lol

Morris destroys her dimension, the only thing that Morris would be useful TBH

it's lucifero possessed morris btw

it's lucifero possessed morris btw
I know, but Morris is diet Dante, he does not starts with Gravity and what is his magic gonna do? Throwing things like he did againts the Black Bulls while preventing fate manipulation which One Piece lacks?

would removing Morris and adding Lilith and naamnah make this any more fair?
If you add this two then is literally impossible for the One Piece characters to win, they are 2 Kizarus in term of regeneration and just nukes the battleground
Wouldn't verse vs verse make it actually fair? 😈

If the dark triad alone were "winning" then you add Julius or Vanessa and then One Piece can´t even fight, all their attacks are gonna miss, simple as that

would removing Morris and adding Lilith and naamnah make this any more fair?
Their regeneration was kinda ridiculous and their magic can burn concept. Morris is fine his magic can interfere with thoughts/knowledge, dream, laws, and concept because of lucifero mana.

Back