• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark triad vs the entire One piece verse

Dante wasn't allowed to seriously injure yami. if he wanted to kill him he'd pin him to the floor with gravity magic and erase him
"yo Bro, I don't want to kill you but I will throw this sphere that erases mountains to get you"

Even if he didn't want to kill Yami (which is true, but I doubt he was holding back his attacks) he was still able to dodge Dante's attacks and not suffer drastically

"yo Bro, I don't want to kill you but I will throw this sphere that erases mountains to get you"

Even if he didn't want to kill Yami (which is true, but I doubt he was holding back his attacks) he was still able to dodge Dante's attacks and not suffer drastically
I'm saying that if he actually wanted to SERIOSLY injure yami he'd pin him down using "demon kings presence" then just have the singularity shave off a limb

I recall law beating zenon in a match, or was it langris? Regardless I think law can probably beat zenon. Dante's gravity gets clapped by anyone class T, then regen negated by haki (unless equalization doesn't work, then dante literally solo's the verse), dunno about the girl, she seems pretty weak in this match, and I still have no idea how curse magic works.
there is no abilities or AP equalization just speed

I recall law beating zenon in a match, or was it langris? Regardless I think law can probably beat zenon. Dante's gravity gets clapped by anyone class T, then regen negated by haki (unless equalization doesn't work, then dante literally solo's the verse), dunno about the girl, she seems pretty weak in this match, and I still have no idea how curse magic works.
Haki does not nullify Dante´s regen because it only works up to Mid regen

Vanica can even absorb the life force of anyone in the battlefied if they gets cursed, can make his team unkillable, destroy everyone 5 senses (not their haki though) and can weaken enemy attacks (probably not if we only counts magic attacks, but his ability "curse the attacks" so I don´t know). She is far from useless

Kuma can just fling all the characters that oneshot with a touch at them since they're all speed equalised.

Or Law can just teleport them at them and let them oneshot too.

Is Dante's regeneration non biological? If so then Dante's regeneration should carry hard since Haki and Magic definitely won't get equalised.

New Info, Vanica can give immortality to others and make it impossible for them to be killed. Unless she dies first

would extending the 3 days prep to a week help?
Nah, pretty sure they would come up with a plan to use Kuma to shoot out characters that have transmutation abilities (like sugar) and transmute them. Since it's speed equal, they won't be able to react to the Paw Paw reflection speed.

Forcefield Creation (Mages with large amount of Magic Power have a forcefield of Mana that naturally protects them from incoming attacks and even neutralize magic spells)

Kuma shoots people and they get bonked in the forcefield these 4 people has

Forcefield Creation (Mages with large amount of Magic Power have a forcefield of Mana that naturally protects them from incoming attacks and even neutralize magic spells)

Kuma shoots people and they get bonked in the forcefield these 4 people has
Bro how is this not a stomp?
Someone said Sugar and Robin one taps, but I'm not sure
Sugar does, Robin is useless in this fight iirc.

Bro how is this not a stomp?

Sugar does, Robin is useless in this fight iirc.
"Because Law has precog" that beats somehow insta gravity

I have been saying that only the T class characters can fight and they are completely haxless (in the way that their hax is not useful, what can do Kaido here for example, or Blackbeard)

I ain't going to argue with people that are kinda baised and uninformed

You don't know or understand the abilities on the one piece verse... I'll just say one piece wins easily, not trying to write a whole book wasting time with this.

Blackbeard, Law, Kuma, Ceasar, Brook, Aokiji and more can take one out.

I ain't going to argue with people that are kinda baised and uninformed

You don't know or understand the abilities on the one piece verse... I'll just say one piece wins easily, not trying to write a whole book wasting time with this.

Blackbeard, Law, Kuma, Ceasar, Brook, Aokiji and more can take one out.
Those people die instantly due to Dante's Gravity Magic

Back