• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Souls - Cleanups and Possible Issues

Leave the Low 2-C stuff for until after Ultima plays the game.

8-C is fine for like early game, yeah.

Awesome, so any last input for the Iron Golem? Other than that this is basically done and i'll start applying the wider revisions

Also, minor issue, for speed scaling, bolt traps only appear starting in sen's fortress and dragonslayer greatarrows are only a thing in Anor Londo, meaning Supersonic wouldnt apply to early game stuff. Yall cool if i just scale beginning and early game CU to Subsonic+ scaling from the Asylum Demon?

How did the Asylum Demon get subsonic+ speeds?

309 m/s swing speed.

Okay so, just to list the changes that are being made:

All the 8-B keys are either getting knocked down to 8-C or 9-A, or getting their keys split up, and supersonic stuff for those keys gets knocked down to subsonic+

Bell Gargoyles are getting adjusted to add the Belfry Gargoyles stuff

Quelaag gets knocked down to 7-C

Pinwheel gets bumped up to 7-C with unknown physical stats

Profiles to be made:
  • Hellkite Drake
  • Moonlight Butterfly
  • Stray Demon
  • Asylum Demon
  • Demon Firesage
  • Centipede Demon
  • Batwing Demons
  • Sanctuary Guardian
  • Bloatheads
  • Marvelous Chester
  • Paladin Leeroy
  • Sieglinde
  • Siegmeyer
  • Laurentius
  • Quelana
  • Knightess
  • Ingward
  • Jeremiah

I am damn tempted to suggest bumping Quelaag but that's mostly only because she's a student of her mother and her being weaker than Gods is weird.

Also ive taken the liberty of fixing all of the weirdly sized pictures on the verse page because holy shit that was making my OCD brain freak out lol

I mean...

I agree that by all technicality, she has no reason to scale to Low 6-B unless we go with Ovens interpretation that Black Knights are Low 6-B but I really don't agree with that so

It's just wacky that a child of Izalith scales massively below every other participant in the War with the Dragons. Shit feels wrong.

I mean...

I agree that by all technicality, she has no reason to scale to Low 6-B unless we go with Ovens interpretation that Black Knights are Low 6-B but I really don't agree with that so

It's just wacky that a child of Izalith scales massively below every other participant in the War with the Dragons. Shit feels wrong.
If I'm being honest, were the chaos witches ever actually confirmed to have killed any dragons with their pyromancy? Like, we know that they used pyromancy in the war, and we know that the bed of chaos is a thing long after the war, but do we have any idea how effective it actually was against the dragons?

If I'm being honest, were the chaos witches ever actually confirmed to have killed any dragons with their pyromancy? Like, we know that they used pyromancy in the war, and we know that the bed of chaos is a thing long after the war, but do we have any idea how effective it actually was against the dragons?
Again, in all technicality, no, they just destroyed all of their homes. It's just very bizarre to me that Quelaag would scale so much lower. I'm fully aware that technically she has no concrete evidence of being above that (aside from the potential argument of being better than Random Demon Monarch Dipshit from DS3 but meh **** that's weak).

So, working on some new profiles because holy hell is there a lot missing

What tier would Griggs be...? Not only does he deal a miniscule amount of damage in-game, but he was canonically trapped by a locked door and believed he was going to die because he couldnt escape a small building

Back