• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Schneider(5-B) VS Yhwach

Alright since I happen to have a spare time and don't have the mood to do anything else so I just want to spend my time in here :v

So we obviously use 5-B DS and Yhwach can start in any of his shape and form and Both of them is in character so no Bloodlusted.

edit: speed is equalized

- Yhwach

- Dark Schneider

Darkestofschneiders by mythkirby2-d8zphzz
This guy is so ******* pervert even satan is surprised...

Bleach yhwach chapter 678 by abigail geckon-da6ksai
Definitely not the best ending

Dispel Bound came since the first couple chapters, Ovens. Another magician showed it off before dying to schneider.

One thing for sure he doesn't have like all the Dragon Knight Lucifer ability, but if I not wrong Sheoth once tell me that he still can use dispel bound but currently my mind is failing me and I forget if he has ever use dispel bound in 5-B form.

Dark Schneider takes this fight with ease.

Speed blitz and one shots Yhwach via Jude The Priest, strongest spell that destorys on atomic level.

Anyways he will have his Dispel Bound activated. IDK how Yhwach will even scratch him.

I think i was made a mistake with the speed part since at 5-B DS is Massively FTL+ and Yhwach is Sub Rel+ so speed is equalized.

Yhwach cannot hurt Darshe as he cannot break dispel bound so... what is the point here.

Dispel bound can only be broken with physical force in quick succession as again the shields regen (i feel like being sheoth explaing this XD) and Yhwach's hax may not be available because of the amount of hax that is canceled by the barriers and don't forget low-godly regen so i might give it to darsh unless i miss something from yhwach

Dispel bound can be break by literally everything as long as it done with strong enough force or quick enough or both since dispel bound is not only 1 shield but many layers of shield that will quickly regenerated back the moment they are destroyed..and as long as yhwach somehow can overcome DS shield then his Almighty should be have no problem dealing with DS regen.

This is a stomp... there is no way Yhwach can kill DS due to Dispel Bound and Eternal Atoms. DS erases Yhwach from existence via Judas Priest and calls it a day.

^^^ DS cannot die unless he is destroyed on a physical, spiritual, and astral level so how exactly can the Almighty deal with his Regenerationn? Unless he can erase DS from existence, then Yhwach cannot win.

Modified the future so he can't regenerate again, just like when he do with orihime ability or he can just absorb him, that of course if he can dealt with dispel bound which is not an impenetrable shield in any way and Judas Priest is not an attack that can all sudenly erase the target without DS doing anything to Yhwach.

Well, speed is equalized so Yhwach is not blitzing the shield, they are in the same tier, so he cannot overpower the shield. DB prevents reality warping iirc, so it can protect from future shenanigans. Btw, yes, I know how you trump DB, but you need to be comfortably above the user to succeed, which Yhwach isnt. So...

well he may not have the speed but he probably have the power to do so, I mean Yhwach is 5-B possibly far higher.

Well, to be fair with Yhwach, his "possibly higher" rating is more hax related than sheer power alone, it comes from "fusing the worlds into one", so he may not be able to dish out an attack that powerful (but he should be planet level since he has a casual moon feat iirc). Its like what happens with GER, he is 2-C thanks to hax, he is not giving any universe-busting attacks.

And as I say before Dispel bound can be break by literally everything as long as it done with strong enough force or quick enough or both, so you can break it with hax, you just need to be more powerfull.

Basically Dispel Bound: Used to cancel another spell. If the caster of the original spell is far more powerful than the user of Dispel Magic though, it's extremely hard, if not impossible to use it successfully. Simply put, the weaker the opponent the more successful the ability.

so this not gonna be a biased match, I think.

Sotomaru said:
Yhwach uses the almighty to make dark schneiders head appear into his hand gg.
again instant victory is shielded via dispel bound so i don't think it will work

Edit: I forgot Darsh can be a talking head XD that also regens

Looks like DS has the edge for reasons above and if the almighty cant do anything about dispel bound then DS should win

Dark Shneider wins.

Ywatch may be able to break the layers of Dispell bound but those things regenerate fast enough that a Massively FTL+ guy struggled to make a dent through them before they recovered.

He's going to be destroying the outermost layer of Dispel bound only for it to regenerate almost before he's done breaking it for the entire fight. He's never going to reach the second layer.

Back