• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Samus vs John Taylor

On second thought I just realized DS at her strongest is Unknown

Is it okay if I use the unknown key or do I have to go Low 4C?

It's your call.

Although her resistances had better be top-notch in whatever form you use, because this is John we're talking about.

Well, John has a giant Wall of hax, so I'm unsure, especially with 1-B range. DS may be brokenly hax'd as well, but the Tier 1 levels of hax kind of make this harder to judge. Then again, don't see how John's getting past her likely Mid-Godly Regenerationn as the only known way to get passed that is to destroy the planet of Phaaze; obviously there's other ways such as levels of destruction that would require High-Godly Regenerationn. But I don't know can John destroy planets? But there's also Universe wide corruption of all categories over time, so maybe? Then again, Power Nullification might rectify those if I know further details of how it works or has nullified things on similar levels.

I'll refrain from voting for now.

As far as nulling regen, that's definitely one of the things John could bypass, either by using probability manipulation in some devastating way (she doesn't appear to have resistance), BFRing her somewhere far away (or into another world or dimension entirely), or finding the source of her regenerative powers and separating her from it with his gift.

As for powernull, he has multiple ways of using his third eye to accomplish this, each of which involve a completely different method:

• There's the aforementioned application of his gift in which he can find the source of something and either shut it down, rip it away, or both. He can rip the powers right out of someone in this manner, and some cases end up causing some nasty side-effects; after he took away Bad Penny's ability to "turn up anywhere unexpectedly" (basically the ability to teleport anywhere unnoticed), he took away her ability to appear anywhere at all, causing her to fade away from reality completely.
  • There's his ability to find the "switch" in someone's mind which controls their powers and "force it all the way back", shutting off their ability to use those powers.
  • He can find the connection between one thing and another and sever it. In the case of powers, an example of this would be him finding the connection between the Lamentation and its undead army and severing it, taking away its control over all of their souls.
  • If a person or thing has been affected by outside powers, he can find the touch of those powers and remove it, reversing their effects. He found the touch of Old Father Time's temporal powers (Father Time being the abstract embodiment of time as a concept) and removed it from Tommy Oblivion, sending the latter packing across time back to the present. (They had been sent to the sixth century at the time)
  • If a person or being ever had a point where they didn't have their powers, John can find "what they were" before they got those powers and force that form onto them, changing their entire being back to what it was before they got those powers. He did this to a woman who had been transformed into the embodiment of "every sexual desire", turning her back into a normal human.
  • When he activates his gift, it passively defends him against certain powers, suppressing them so that they can't be used on him. Tommy Oblivion's probability manipulation clashed with John's gift when the two of them activated their powers at the same time, and they stalemated due to the two of them being dead even in terms of potency. He's also had the same thing happen with an alternate-timeline version of himself who had his exact same powers, and the two of them stalemated for similar reasons.

Back