• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Theglassman12 said:
She can get out of the sealing via portals and Regenerationn.
How do those portals work, can you provide a feat for them? How would regen break her out of the seal?

@Op Depends on the sealing, although the Chozo learned the hard way that it doesn't stop the effects of Phazon in abundance from affecting the surroundings.

@Glass Dark Samus can't Regen out of sealing tho, where did you get that? If it's from her regening from the destruction of Dark Aether that is no way comparable.

@Schnee, if your comment comes from the barrier, Celestial acknowledges that the portal creation might work. If you're not convinced, might I add that the barrier here acts like an alt dimension, and that Phazon has pulled people (The ascended Chozo) out of their alt dimension too.

Theglassman12 said:
except that she can't be killed. She resists every hax that Chloe has that involves killing someone.
So absolute severance cannot kill her? why so?

Chloe seals her victims in imaginary space.

Can you be more descriptive of the feat of phazon pulling chozo out of their alt dimension?

As what I imagine from someone pulling people out of their alt dimension, it wouldn't usually be the same as Chloe's seal.

Oh, in that case I'm pretty sure Portal Creation takes care of that.

The pulling the chozo out of their alt dimension was intended for the barrier, not the seal. but if you're still curious, is there any specific detail you'd want? (there's quite a bit of lore, and I don't want to fluff up the thread with it)

@Data I'm getting that idea due to getting out of a dimension that was gone, which was DA. The imaginary space sounds very similar to that considering it's from a separate dimension.

@GLHF cutting through space doesn't help against someone who can regenerate from a soul. Especially when her soul resistance is really high

SomebodyData said:
Oh, in that case I'm pretty sure Portal Creation takes care of that.
The pulling the chozo out of their alt dimension was intended for the barrier, not the seal. but if you're still curious, is there any specific detail you'd want? (there's quite a bit of lore, and I don't want to fluff up the thread with it)
I just want some details on how the alt dimension is compared to the seal and how that allows portal creation to take care of it.

Theglassman12 said:
Beyond planetary. Has Chloe ever fought anyone who has beyond planetary soul hax?
No, but going by what I read from someone that read the TSSDK raws, another character does perform what might be planetary or higher soul hax, but i'm not trying to contest this resistance so i'm not going to try to find it.

@GLHF22 she scales from Samus, who in turn can resist a Leviatha which can corrupt (On mental, soul, physical, etc levels) an entire planet. Of course she might get an upgrade to that soon, but that's not relevant for now.

@Op again, the alt dimension thing was intended for the barrier. The only details we really know is that it could only be accessed to a heightened Chozo, and that the dimension was both out of space-time and allowed them to perceive all of space-time.

As for the sealing, the portal creation should take care of it since it has helped Dark Samus transverse from alt dimensions before, like Dark Aether.

@Data that's technically even more impressive since said dimension was destroyed as opposed to still intact.

I guess i'll vote incon then.

However, would it change anything if I mentioned that abilities are also sealed in this seal and cannot be interfered from inside?

@Glassman not really, she would have been sent to the normal universe anyways since everything got atomically abosrbed by Aether.

@Op gonna have to be more specific, and not sure if inconclusive is a good point since it seems accepted that Dark Samus can hax Chloe, whereas the opposite is not possible.

SomebodyData said:
@Glassman not really, she would have been sent to the normal universe anyways since everything got atomically abosrbed by Aether.
@Op gonna have to be more specific, and not sure if inconclusive is a good point since it seems accepted that Dark Samus can hax Chloe, whereas the opposite is not possible.
The seal significantly blocks the use of abilities to the point that Veldora, another High 4-C was struggling to use even telepathy within it. It also blocks interference with and from the real world

What hax can samus use that would work against chloe?

if she gets hit by it, she's screwed since she'll get blackouts, mind haxed, biologically morphed into a phazon being, and have her soul controlled by her. Heck, in Corruption, she can absorb their entire being once far too exposed by the phazon, or they just turn into another Dark Samus.

@Op from what I understood, time reversal happens when she's killed, hence why I said most of the hax doesn't kill.

SomebodyData said:
@Op from what I understood, time reversal happens when she's killed, hence why I said most of the hax doesn't kill.
No, I meant my answer to your question about the seal blocking abilities.

OpMasada said:
The seal significantly blocks the use of abilities to the point that Veldora, another High 4-C was struggling to use even telepathy within it. It also blocks interference with and from the real world

Oh, in that case.

The telepathy issue sounds range based/ the fact that she was in another universe, not sealing abilities.

Your second sentence basically confirms that.

no, I mean does she need a hand gesture or prep time to use it. Can I see the scans of her when she fought Veldora?

That's sort of moot if she stops time no? Chloe is extremly trigger happy with time stop, she uses it even when she knows it's useless.

As for the seal, it does indeed seal off abilities, infinite prison seals the target in an infinite imaginary space and seals off their abilities and then there is her absolute barrier which she puts around herself that of course doesn't seal her abilities just makes harming her hard cause she is not in the real world but imaginary space, 2 different applications of the ability.

@Celestial If time stop is only for a short time, it kinda does matter as she's fighting someone who haxes anyone with anything she does.

Theglassman12 said:
no, I mean does she need a hand gesture or prep time to use it. Can I see the scans of her when she fought Veldora?
Can't say as veldora's fight with chloe is only in his memory, but rimuru used it against veldora's sister

"With the surrounding area under control with Spatial Domination silently spread all around, Velgrynd was unaware she had been lured into a multi-layered magic formation.
As Wisdom Lord Raphael announced, a shining『Insulated Prison』was formed instantly."

Insulated Prison is infinite prison + insulated space

@Data no, his abilities were incapable of working, as stated by veldora himself:

"(Oh, and before I go, that seal can't be removed?)

(Not with my power. If I have Unique Skill equal to that Hero's, it might be possible…)

(You don't have Unique Skill?)

(I do. But, I can't use it at all from the moment I was sealed. I barely managed to do telepathy…)

The Hero's Unique Skill『Infinite Prison』is a skill which sealed the target for an eternity in an imaginary infinite space; an unpleasant skill that does not allow interference to the real world."

Rimuru and Veldora already knew that it was strange that telepathy could work:

It's strange how the way Veldora able to interfere even if it's just telepathy and able to sense the real world…

Of course, both of us noticed this.

Theglassman12 said:
how many battles has Chloe been in?
2, excluding Veldora,

One of them was against a guy that would copy any ability she did, so infinite prison was out of the option, and the other was against some guy that lolstomped everyone.

Actually she fought Veldora, Gii and many other multiple times because she always come back to the past if she died

@Op I mean she was shown using infinite prison in the anime, she stabs her sword in the ground, and then you get sealed.

Celestial Pegasus said:
@Op I mean she was shown using infinite prison in the anime, she stabs her sword in the ground, and then you get sealed.
Ah, I was going with WN only visuals, forgot about that.

Back