• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Chloe has Time Stop (for a short time), plus Hope King Sariel that can bypass any type of intangibility or forcefield. I don't know that much about Metroid, but I don't think D-Samus can counter that.

1 for Chloe

She can see it with precog and armor up so non of her attacks do damage

And she can shoot a Nigh-AZ Beam to freeze her to beat her regen

Will her "armoring up" counter Chloe's

• Hope King Sariel: An ability which essence is Absolute Severance, to overcome difficult situation, for example being able to cut a shield which was not meant to be cut.
since it can practically bypass any material's hardness and impact strength? Her Absolute Defense uses spatial manipulation and covers her body permanently, so I don't think a freezing beam can even touch her.

Thinking about it, can samus get past chloe's absolute defense which covers her body in an infinite imaginary space?

If i remember correctly, the barrier is always up and she only took it off intentionally cause gii is bs and would copy it if he saw it.

If she can't sadly this might be yet another stomp for chloe, at this point i will just stop using chloe cause i can never find a good match for her, and veldora is out of the question due to broken immortality reliant on rimuru, just gonna have to use the other tensei guys.

if you mean she can bypass the forcefield, yes she can thanks to copying Samus' arsenal, one of which can bypass shields. And can corrupt anyone with Phazon once they get close enough.

Not all forcefield's are the same though, numerous ppl in tensei can cut through space, erase stuff from existence, yet can't do anything to the absolute defense, to get out of it rimuru had to upgrade veldora to make his memeries transcend space-time and make him immortal as long as he exists.

The barrier puts the person in an infinite imaginary space, and what ppl see of them is just a projection, their bodies aren't really there, it's in imaginary space.

Yes imaginary space is a separate dimension, as i said it's an infinite imaginary space, hence the need for space-time shenanigans to release someone sealed in it.

Well if that's the case, DS can just analyze her and be able to get the data needed to create a portal straight to her location if she wants to.

@Szmitt how is spatial cut going to help against something with a being with low godly, and can resist almost any and all hax that would result in her death?

Depends if she can open portals to other dimensions, though i sort of doubt that's enough, demons can teleport to other dimensions, and there is no way an average demon would be able to get out of imaginary space, it prevents interference from outside and inside after all, unless your gii crimson, don't see a demon getting out.

Info analysis is resisted by ppl like chloe with ultimate skills, and ppl like chloe can know their opponents skills just by seeing them, she can also give fake info about her abilities.

@Celestial yes she can. She can even teleport herself out of dimensions that no longer exists. DS isn't a demon, she's a parasite with broken corruption abilities.

So hold on, she uses her Ultimate skill? Is it the precognition one?

My point about demons is that every random demon can teleport anywhere instantly and to and from the spiritual world and material world, unless you're gii crimson who has bs copying ability, i don't see a demon getting in or out of chloe's imaginary space.

It's different from precog, it's info analysis, ultimate skill users understand the laws of the world which gives them stuff like resistance to abilities below ultimate skills but also allows them to hide their abilities from being analyzed and give fake info about their abilities; both of which ultimate skill users have on by default so you won't know how powerful they are, and they also know when someone is analyzing them.

Well DS can copy her technically speaking by virtue of replicating her DNA once exposed to Phazon, and like I said, she teleported and regenerated out of a pocket dimension that ceased to exist after she got the shit beaten out of her by Samus.

So where's that ability on her profile? Cause I don't see it anywhere in her ability section.

That's the thing though there is no "exposure", the barrier makes it so there is no interference from the inside or out, just forgot about there being a barrier and just think of her body being in another dimension to make this simplier. But i guess if dark samus goes inside with portals that works.

Just haven't added it, it's something every ultimate skill user has, even ppl like shuna who only has a unique skill can analyze things with eyesight alone, obviously doesn't work on someone with an ultimate skill.

Anyway chloe also has space-time exceeding attacks, and she time travels back to past if you kill her.

That reminds me i need to rework the justification for her regen, it's not that if you don't destroy her soul, she reverses time, low godly regen is something she has by virtue of being a spiritual lifeform, the time reversal stuff is different, everyone and their mother has soul hax, and she got killed many times in the past by ppl like gii, if it worked based off her soul existing obviously she shouldn't have been able to come back.

Btw DNA wont help her since Ultimate Skills are not connected to bodies. Clones don't have them unless you can clone soul too.

@Celestial Dark Samus isn't going to kill her. She's going to corrupt her, AKA incapacitation

@Szmitt she resists Soul manipulation. So she's not going to die.

What are her feats of Soul Manipulation Resistanse? Julia had that and Chloe destroyed one of her souls.

If someone made in universe a star eating monster without ultimate skill one hit with Sariel would kill its soul.

Just so we're clear here, how many people has Gii Crimson soul haxed at one moment?

No one in tensei has soul hax to that scale, their soul hax just works on thousands of ppl.

Ultimate skills are within the users soul, and spirtual life forms have no physical body, so don't think they have such as thing as dna, most of them are just beings of pure energy or souls.

except that she can't be killed. She resists every hax that Chloe has that involves killing someone.

Back