• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Phoenix vs Son Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Mutant vs Saiyan. Peak Goku, and low end Phoenix. Who wins?

Dark phoenix 2 mvc 3 by spine86-d3ivn0i
Goku SSB speed
Speed equalized only if necessary. Thankfully, for now, it doesn't seem to be.

Ok.

So they both have MFTL+ for speed.

Both at 3-A

And they both have an assortment of moves.

Dark Phoenix might make Illusions, so I don't know. It'll take time to find out.

Alright, so...Wow, this is a solid one, considering Goku has a near unbreakable will and spirit, I don't know if her telekinetic or telepathic abilites would work, and considering their stanima is equal...and since the only defined stat they have as a difference is range which Goku has universal and Phoenix has unknown...They both have some form of energy absorption...This is inconclusive for me, but if I had to pick...Goku, he has been shown to discover someone's weakness or achilles heel in the past, he might be able to outwit Jean since she has above normal intellect while Goku has been a fighter all his life

That was also me lol. But since she got a huge upgrade, that's now moot and this is the main one. What's your opinion, Fai?

I didn't see the upgrade, nice. She beats everybody to pulp except Zeno (who's all hype atm).

This is a stomp basically lol

The real cal howard said:
Even in 3-A form? Don't get me wrong, I think she wins...slightly, but on a stomp level?
I think so, she is fast enough to blitz or use telepathy. She's superior in everything really

Alright then. 1 for Phoenix (not counting myself), 1 or 2 for inconclusive, and 0 or 1 for Goku

She is on the higher end of 3-A and is close to 2-C while goku is on the lower end of 3-A

God-King Superman77 said:
She is on the higher end of 3-A and is close to 2-C
while goku is on the lower end of 3-A
I think it's pretty fair as Jean's Hax isn't really effective against Goku.

Please stop bumping it. We don't need to see spam of this, and this fight still continues?!

Firstly, sorry. I just want this match to be decisive. I won't be the one to bump it ever again.

Secondly, isn't this a fair match? It doesn't seem like a stomp, or even conclusive for either side.

I cannot be sure, because you have someone who has overwhelming psychic power and somebody who has overwhelming brute force.

so even forgoing all other arguments about jean's diverse power set,the phoenix force itself is a multiversal entity that exists outside the multiverse in the "white hot room" all the phoenix avatars are universal at maximum,AND the phoenix force can resurrect the avatar and the manifestation of phoenix force in a particular universe anytime it desires any number of times,if it desires to do so,so,if goku wants to be permanently done with jean,he has to kill the PF itself,which he can't,If this is a deathbattle jean wins.IF not then,jean still wins,since we don't really have powerful psychic users in DB and we don't know how effective it will be on Goku,but i still think it might give him more than enough trouble,since he has never encountered anything like it.

Profile page stats for Dark Phoenix has nothing to suggest she is durable or quick enough to not get K.O.'D or outright Killed by Goku's Attacks.

Getting revived by intervention of the phoenix force of course gives Jean the advantage in this scenario, but that is akin to getting outisde help to win.

I say Goku wins by knockout as he is faster by the standards of this wiki.

Hmm, well Vegeta resisted Mind Control and Telepathy from Babadi through sheer willpower and it was implied in one of the translations that Goku could do the same. To my knowledge willpower has always been the main counter to those with mind control abilities in Marvel and Goku has that in spades.

The biggest problem for Goku that I see with this fight are the illusion casting abilites of Phoenix, which could be used to distract Goku long enough for Phoenix to deliever the killing blow. However even then Goku has a way that he could counter that, namely his ability to sense ki. He could potentially see through any of Phoenix's illusions and be able to react accordingly.

With this match there's a lot of unknowns involved, so it's pretty shaky ground.

I'm going to think about this for a bit

boy if you read comics and put it together dark phoenix is op as **** look up for marvel wikia for more

• Disintegration Waves: It can consume and remove a near infinite amount of molecules per second.

Omni-everything said:
boy if you read comics and put it together dark phoenix is op as **** look up for marvel wikia for more
  • Disintegration Waves: It can consume and remove a near infinite amount of molecules per second.
Dude thats a hyperbole you can't be close to infinite without being tier 1a from my understanding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back