• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Phoenix Discussion Thread

So let's start it. From what I saw, the Phoenix Force is 5-B for destroying their planet. And Jean fully absorbed it. So Jean is 5-B by the end

Massively Hypersonic+ combat speed and reactions. Plus matter manipulation. Massively FTL+ flight speed

Jean Grey will get Self-Sustenance (Type 1 and 2), Energy Manipulation, Matter Manipulation

So Dark Phoenix Jean Grey was 5-B for scaling the the Phoenix Force. Not sure how strong Vok was. Once she absorbed part of the Phoenix Force she stomped the X-Men and Magneto, which would make her at least 7-C or 6-C (not sure which). She doesn't scale to Jean though since unlike her she died trying to hold its powers.

ArthurCurry89 said:
Potentially yes she should be 5-B with Quicksilver lvl speed and lightning timing
About Quicksilver speed, can't remember the details pretty well but in his vision, Storm's lightning is reduced to a near standstill.

Possible upgrade to sub-rel or even higher levels?

May be off topic: Well how are you rating this movie compared to the Justice League 2017 movie?

Is it watchable?

Would this statement change?

"I think the Justice League 2017 movie is actually good."

Yuuki157 said:
Jean with Phoenix should be 5-A,possibly 3-A

There's a line where Vuk says Phoenix created the Universe
This is really interesting! Also, I found 5B too low since even by destroying Planets by mere contact means that it could be much more than 5B since there was no effort. Even in the comics it destroys Planets by mere contact.

Yuuki157 said:
Jean with Phoenix should be 5-A,possibly 3-A

There's a line where Vuk says Phoenix created the Universe
Found the line:

"Because it's the spark that gave life to the universe and the flame that consumed my world."

So Dark phoenix Jean should have possibly 3A at least.

Found the line:

"Because it's the spark that gave life to the universe and the flame that consumed my world."

So Dark phoenix Jean should have possibly 3A at least.

How reliable is that? This is one at least High 3-A possibly Low 2-C feat mate.

I know. That's what Vuk says and its not contradicted. Also Dark Phoenix Jean doesn't know how to control the power. So that's why I belibve her power level is shown to be at that level and for plot reasons.

Back