• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dark Lord (Miitopia) vs Labo Robot

Lou_change

He/Him
The hero of miitopia wakes up from their rest at the inn before what they thought was the final leg of their journey to notice that their friends have once again been stolen and with them the hero's power. However the spirit saw the coming and made a new job to deal with it Labo Robot with which the hero flies the labo robot over to defeat the Dark Lord (Miitopia).

Rules:

Speed equalized

Labo robot has prior knowledge but stomp and Gigantic Mode are restricted

Dark lord doesn't have likely powers but can create the monster that has them along 100 hundred faces available to them first key

Battle takes place in central park somehow with no people.

Face stealer:

Cardboard:

Can they do that to the robot and they only did that halfway through the fight when you actually battle them

It a robot I don't think they even have a face just goggles to show the player what is near.

It a robot I don't think they even have a face just goggles to show the player what is near.
he was able to give storms faces, arcade machines faces etc etc that he should be able to take away, the reason why is likely because they are his own minions and why would he sabotage them

What they has no feats of possessing robots and the robot doesn't have a face they can't take a nonexistence face.

Looking into it the robot appears to have a face however it show only lose first person vision maybe as it uses goggles for that.

Yeah Labo doesn’t have a bunch of options to kill the dark lord. Dark lord ggs him by stealing his face which Labo can’t resist. If that doesn’t work, then he could summon monsters to come and help him finish the job. Dark lord also has a ton of magic and abilities such as empathetic manipulation, fear manipulation, darkness manipulation, fire manipulation, water manipulation, earth manipulation, corruption, and more that could probably affect Labo. Plus if Labo kills Dark Lord, the dark lord could try to possess him with his spirit and which wins the match for him. Even if that doesn’t work, what’s stopping him from possessing a minion he summoned to continue the fight? Or even repossessing his guy in the dark lords first key? The Labo Robot doesn’t have any way of harming the dark curse if I see it correctly. I’m voting Dark Lord due to having a variety of possible ways of killing Labo while Labo would have a hard time putting him down for good.

Yeah Labo doesn’t have a bunch of options to kill the dark lord. Dark lord ggs him by stealing his face which Labo can’t resist. If that doesn’t work, then he could summon monsters to come and help him finish the job. Dark lord also has a ton of magic and abilities such as empathetic manipulation, fear manipulation, darkness manipulation, fire manipulation, water manipulation, earth manipulation, corruption, and more that could probably affect Labo. Plus if Labo kills Dark Lord, the dark lord could try to possess him with his spirit and which wins the match for him. Even if that doesn’t work, what’s stopping him from possessing a minion he summoned to continue the fight? Or even repossessing his guy in the dark lords first key? The Labo Robot doesn’t have any way of harming the dark curse if I see it correctly. I’m voting Dark Lord due to having a variety of possible ways of killing Labo while Labo would have a hard time putting him down for good.
I already explained face stealing would not help all. The monsters down scale to from the dark Lord quite a bit only mid game bosses really scale close and most monsters they summoned in combat have always been far weaker than him. All of those are likely which I banned them from using themself and don't work on a remote controlled robot when the person using it is far far away. I don't think he can possess a remote controlled robot safety. That would require the minions to last that long and I can lower the face count.

I already explained face stealing would not help all. The monsters down scale to from the dark Lord quite a bit only mid game bosses really scale close and most monsters they summoned in combat have always been far weaker than him. All of those are likely which I banned them from using themself and don't work on a remote controlled robot when the person using it is far far away. I don't think he can possess a remote controlled robot safety. That would require the minions to last that long and I can lower the face count.
Hmmm… can the robot kill the dark curse version of him? The Great Sage had to trap him with magic to stop him.

Does not have to because the soul can't do anything to them incaps but this assumes the robot can be them up

Back