• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about you, but I'm a big fan of Dark Gaia, so when I saw this, I was a little iffy. Dark Gaia's profile states that he has Large Size Type 4 (Chip also has this, so he's in the same boat), he's even used as an example for the Type 4 rating. However, no where have I seen any proof that Dark Gaia is this big (besides the opening cutscene, but that was disembodied energy, not his physical form). To find Dark Gaia's true size, I compared Sonic to his eye, then his eye to his body, & I got 325m, which is Large Size Type 2. There was a youtuber who did the same thing, & even though his results are much higher (1561ft) that's still not Type 4, much less Type 3.

My request is that either someone explain why he's Type 4, or we change both Dark Gaia & Chip's Large Size to Type 2.

Note: This revision does not concern the Archie comics versions of either character, as I haven't looked into them. However, if someone who does know can confirm that they're not Type 4 in the comics, it'll apply to them too.

While yall are at this can someone please calc the continent restoration feat from Unleashed? It would solidify the High 6-A ratings further

It seems like this has been accepted then. Just remember to update the Large Size page as well.

Okay. Thanks for the help.

Should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back