• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo's Field Day - SCP-1548 vs SCP-3396

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark_souls_solaire_by_menaslg.png

Praise the sun

So, I'm really, really not sure if they can even interact with each other.

1548 hasn't demonstrated any form of intelligence beyond being "The Sun is doing something weird", and it isn't biological, meaning 3396's brand of mindhax wouldn't do anything to it.

3396 resists magic to a stupid degree, and doesn't have a physical form to begin with, so I'm unsure about how 1548 can affect it. 1548's best bet is to teleport a false vacuum to it and cause its physics to be re-written, but even then I don't know how that would affect something that's quite literally living magic.

Incon for now. Even with the ascended Humanity involved here 1548's hax would deal with them rather quickly, leaving a giant blue orb it can't really interact with, which will probably ragequit out of the universe once it sees that humanity's basically dead.

More inconclusives! We need to finish this up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back