• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I Have A Funny Idea - Caster (Scheherazade) vs SCP-6096

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scheherazade's NP summons people to attack on her behalf right?

6096 has High 1-A law hax that mind haxes people around it to attack the person it targets.

Do the math.

6096 gets help from the characters that Scheherazde summons.
Forcing them to kill her or incapacitate her long enough for it to absorb her

It never fails to intrigue me that simple objects from the SCP Universe can have some of the most extreme hax that seems to win even over some of the most well-versed characters on this site.

Actually did 6096 ever abosrbed someone on higher level than him tier wise?
In Project Isorropía, 6096 was locked in a permanent standstill with SCP-920, a man man who causes anyone who encounters him to become lost, 6096 became lost and was unable to locate its victims, enraging it and causing it to target 920. As 920 has greater endurance than the average human, 6096 was unable to kill it and the two continued fighting as a containment zone was set up around them.

Scheherazade's NP summons people to attack on her behalf right?

6096 has High 1-A law hax that mind haxes people around it to attack the person it targets.

Do the math.
The profile does not suggest they will attack the target, just help it get to them. The Addendum's don't show them harming the target to the point you're suggesting, which is outright vicious attack. The first one just has the target get hurt cause they're actively trying to pull away from a tight hold. The 2nd one just describes them holding the target down, also not outright attacking as you seem to suggest. This isn't even mentioning the fact Shez can just dismiss her summons, and thus even if you were right about how the people mind haxed act towards the target, it simply wouldn't matter.

I guess this thread isn't funny enough. I need a character that can't send away their summons.

6096 is cool to make matches for because it eliminates the numbers element some characters have without instantly mind haxing the opponent directly.

The only problem is that it is 10-B and needs 10-B opponents.

It isn't because Scheherazade can defend herself.

Did you just miss this, or…?
Scheherazade has virtually no battle potential, leaving her helpless against other Servants once found. Also, she is utterly terrified of death, going so far as to make herself as pathetic as possible to get the protagonist and their party of Servants to spare her

Weaknesses: Scheherazade is an abysmal fighter and is utterly terrified of the prospect of death, willingly prostrating herself at her aggressor's feet and begging them not to kill her at the first sign of actual danger.

Hmm...

So would she defend herself against ghosty boi or no? Because it sounds like she wouldn't despawn her summons out of fear of death.

Hmm...

So would she defend herself against ghosty boi or no? Because it sounds like she wouldn't despawn her summons out of fear of death.
She would not. The moment her summons turn against her, she will immediately give up. I have no idea where you got the idea that the notoriously most defenseless servant could defend herself.

Huh.

I.

Uhh...

Hmm...

She's really taking an L from a 10-B that can't kill her.

Okay I will just note that unless Oven adds a wincon of her giving up she literally can't do that under SBA
Victory Conditions: Death of the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as
So she'd be forced to fight her own summons

Schez will never fight and just gives up

I can't believe the end of Agartha didn't happen
And neither did Ooku
Or Summer
Or the part of Ooku, Agartha, and her time in Chaldea where she specifically states she's less afraid of dying and willing to fight now

I was told this was a stomp so I'm closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back