• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was initially going for Daredevil since he’s probably stronger, faster, has better weapons and an actual armor. I mean, you don’t **** with the guy who dropped Wolverine using a dumbell…

But then I remember this is Post Crisis Vic Sage who has mystical powers. I don’t really think Matt has anything to counter Question’s astral form, which would pretty much **** DD and his senses. Daredevil’s always been weak in sensing invisible magical foes as seen in Brubaker run. And Vic’s astral form is basically intangible and invisible to him.

So giving this one to Vic.

None of this will work on Daredevil — at all.

Daredevil is already blind, so invisibility effectively means nothing. He can hear heartbeats & contracting muscles, entire cities and blocks, smell sweat, etc. So nothing Question will do is going unnoticed.

Daredevil has consistently resisted mindhax, especially from people like Knull, and actively utilizing a Symbiote during his Zdarsky run. There’s next to no elaborate on how anything on Question’s profile even works, so I vote Daredevil just beating the hell out of that man. He precogs everything he can do, outskills, pressure points, etc.

Daredevil, no difficulty.

Have… any of you looked at the AP difference here?

Daredevil is, as far as I can tell, 0.0029997393053298616 tons. Vic is 0.242350160503 tons. Vic has an AP advantage by literally 80 TIMES.

Wait, I just realized speed isn’t equalized either.

Okay, so it’s an incon. Vic can’t touch Matt, Matt can’t hurt Vic at all.

None of this will work on Daredevil — at all.

Daredevil is already blind, so invisibility effectively means nothing. He can hear heartbeats & contracting muscles, entire cities and blocks, smell sweat, etc. So nothing Question will do is going unnoticed.

Daredevil has consistently resisted mindhax, especially from people like Knull, and actively utilizing a Symbiote during his Zdarsky run. There’s next to no elaborate on how anything on Question’s profile even works, so I vote Daredevil just beating the hell out of that man. He precogs everything he can do, outskills, pressure points, etc.

Daredevil, no difficulty.
I have to disagree. the Question’s astral form is basically incorporeal. It’s magic. It can basically phase through walls, float, and cannot be touched, but it can still touch DD. Precog wont work because DD has yet to apply that skill onto something as mystical.

Hell, even Superman had a hard time detecting Question’s magic. The last issue of Veitch’s miniseries has the Question being able to disguise and fool Superman using his mystical abilities, and Kent is no doubt better in terms of senses than Matt (and yes, I know the whole Superman is weak against magic thing, but still).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back