• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lacku

He/Him
Recently got back into Cobra Kai and just found out that Daniel has an incredibly detailed profile on here, so naturally I gotta put him up against the Devil of Hell's Kitchen.

FIGHT!

(Post-Timeskip Daniel is used, Speed Equalized)

charlie-cox-daredevil-mcu-return-1050x591.jpg

Daredevil:

Daniel-Cobra-Kai.jpg

Daniel LaRusso:

Inconclusive:

Now because of a feat from the Hawkeye tv show Kingpin scales to 0.00036833903 tons of TNT, which scales to Matt

I believe the Cobra Kai verse is under some revision right now as well actually, should we wait for both CRTs to finish before continuing?
This is an interesting match, so I'd hate to see it halted, but that might be a good idea.

How can you do this to Daniel? He doesn’t stand a chance……

I will say though holy hell his profile is SUPER detailed.

How can you do this to Daniel? He doesn’t stand a chance……

I will say though holy hell his profile is SUPER detailed.
Yeah before making this match up I hadn't watched all of daredevil, I have now and yeah Daniel is really outmatched here smh

Back