• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DARE TO BE STUPID: The Wiki

Also, wow. You are so disrespectful. I put in all that research and you claim Howard still wins? I'm done. I'm never convincing you so basically, you're lost.

Christian Higdon said:
Also, wow. You are so disrespectful. I put in all that research and you claim Howard still wins? I'm done. I'm never convincing you so basically, you're lost.
Didn't Howard beat Chuck Norris

When I say "stop", do you hear "keep going"?

Oh who am I kidding, words don't make sound.

Yeah, this was already resolved. But just to finally put this to rest:

The video on Howard beating Chuck is a non-canon thing made by a moron.

Didn't Chuck Norris stalemate Weegee cause I don't think Chuck Norris is this powerful but I do know that he can beat Tier 0s

Even less here.

(This message won't make sense unless you read the one I wrote minutes before this one).

Back