• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danzō Shimura vs. Ascension Kratos

I don't think Danzo has anything against time manip. The clones with Izanagi or Izanami (I forget which he used, the illusion clones to avoid damage.) the eyes of truth would just neg. What can Danzo do against magic? Power nul? Transmutation? Sounds like an easy win for Kratos.

Kotoamatsukami is blatant mind manipulation ability,Kratos can negate illusions only,and the potency of his negation might be weaker than Sharingan Genjutsu.

Danzo just straight up mind haxes him and calls it.

In God of War hax resistance equates to physical AP. As shown in instances such as when Hades steals Atlas' soul, due to being capable of physically overpowering him with Poseidon. Even prior he was overpowering Cronos. What's the potency of the Kotoamatsukami?

Mind Hax and Illusions don't equate to AP.

Sharingan Genjutsu is enough to mind hax any version of Kratos.

I mean we are only talking about Ascension here, any Kratos after Chains of Olympus would be a joke against Danzo. No genjutsu would work on him.

Not to mention, I chose this version of Kratos because it was the closest to Dano's Tier, and was the only version that doesn't have resistance to Mind Manip just so Danzo's trump card is viable.

Whats Kratos's resistance to MM?I heared its about thousand of people or so,Koto has a chain of superiority which makes it much more potent.

Kratos doesn't have resistance to MM in this key, it's the reason why I chose this key. As for your question, he completely resisted the MM of persephone in Chains of Olympus.

Ew I hate VBW downplaying Fucken Danzo to Town level and I mean they aren't the best at scaling or abilities for Naruto but I'm glad they got FTL back, if only they could get planetary back cuz it's the most consistent thing for the God Tiers.

But yeah Kotoamatsukami isn't an illusion, it's one of the strongest mind haxs in Naruto, you don't need to be unaware lol

What it does is place you under a Genjutsu where you are fully under the command of the caster, they give you an order and you follow it without knowing it as if it's what you want, you act the same but you will follow this order no matter what.

It was so powerful that it took control over Edo Itachi who was under complete control by Kabuto so it overpowered something similar, and Itachi couldn't stop and talk to Sasuke which he wanted cuz of the order to protect the Leaf Village which meant to stop the Edo army, so he had to talk with Sasuke as they fought. Also Itachi knew he was under it cuz he saw the crow and explained it to Naruto now he set it up but it still works so just knowing you're under it won't stop it from working.

Also Danzo only used Izanagi which doesn't make a clone, it is a Genjutsu that you cast on yourself to rewrite your fate it's fate Manipulation and arguably Subjective Reality on yourself cuz you are making any damage fictional not effecting you and changing your fate.

Kratos' soul summon time tear his soul apart then drain his life force and magic which could work yet it's iffy if it can work on Chakra But Chakra is made of spiritual energy so they have some level of resistance and protection yet like the Human path of the Rinnegan that could work especially if Kratos has a clone teleport over to do it right away.

But taking the chakra won't stop the Izanagi especially since he keeps it active in anticipation while in battle So it's iffy

But that is a possible Win con for Kratos, along with using time Stop then age Danzo to death yet Izanagi would counter that so it's a weaker win con.

With the Eyes Of Truth he Can counter and see through illusions, the Furries for an example The furies illusions from GOW were so powerful they could warp reality as a whole and make their illusions real and tangible. Not to mention their pocket reality manipulation which eyes of truth counters. Definitely not out of the picture for it to counter subjective reality.

But it would not work on Izanagi due to it not being casted on Kratos and it being not exactly the same especially with the factors of possible fate and subjective reality haxs used on the caster.

Also, Ascension Kratos should have resistance to Mind Manip since Tisiphone could drain the sanity of hundreds of men at once with her mind manipulation.

But Kratos has to use it and without it he doesn't have much mind haxs resistances so Kotoamatsukami would still work.

Not to mention the Sharingan has multi step precognition so he could see Kratos try to kill him and go straight for the Genjutsu or kill, plus when rewrites his death he can place himself behind Kratos for a cheap shot surprise stab to the heart.

Now with the blades of Chaos Kratos Could Win too cuz they attack on a spiritual and conceptual level which Danzo has no conceptual protection but it isn't a one shot unless he destroys danzo completely so it's iffy cuz Danzo could rewrite his death before he's completely burned away.

So far win cons for Kratos are Time stop & aging to death combo, countering his mind haxs and killing him, using a clone or himself to drain Danzo of his life force and magic hoping to drain his chakra to maybe stop Izanagi, conceptual burning him away, or out lasting him till he runs out of eyes and dies.

The main issues with these win cons are they depend if Kratos would use them right off the bat in character, if some of them would even work, and if Danzo doesn't go for the win right away.

Danzo's win cons are just staying alive till he gets the chance to kill Kratos, using his Izanagi to surprise kill Kratos, Kotoamatsukami to make Kratos kill himself, and such.

The issues with the surprise kill is that he'd have to go straight for a fatal blow which is iffy, izanagi might not work if he's burned by conceptual flames, letting the fight drag on goes into Kratos' favor so that's a bad idea like what he did with Sasuke tho that happened cuz he didn't have Koto, now it is in character to use Kotoamatsukami he overuses it even on people who didn't need it in the series, and it's in character for him to keep izanagi active waiting just in case he is killed so the first hit won't work even if he's off guard.

So if the fight drags on or Kratos uses all his abilities right away then he could win but I'd give to to Danzo for less questionable win cons and is more in character to go straight for the win.

I vote Danzō Shimura for the Win.

Danzo isn't the kind of person to go straight for the kill. That's shown when he fought Shisui and Sasuke. Especially with Shisui, he had his henchmen go and **** him up, and then once he was bruised, he took his EYE without killing him. Then Shisui literally escapes, and Danzo has his henchmen go after him. He had multiple instances to kill Shisui, yet didn't. With Sasuke, he wanted to emotionally wound him, and **** around with izanagi. With KRATOS though, Kratos always go for the kill straight away. That's shown with almost every single fight he's in. If he's provoked, he will instantly go for the kill. There's also nothing questionable about Kratos' win conditions. IF Danzo is erased conceptually, he isn't rewriting anything, because there'd be nothing left of him to rewrite. The Eyes of Truth are also capable of ending ALL illusions, not necessarily illusions only placed on him. So far Izanag doesn't work, but Kotoamatsukami potentially could work. It comes down to activation. Kratos just has more win conditions while Danzo only has the one. I vote Kratos.

Kotoamatsukami was also stopped in the middle of activation via the Byakugan user just noticing it, and up against Sasuke he was no longer capable of using it, due to using his singular day use. So, Kratos could just interrupt the activation, then kill. Danzo has nothing against his time manipulation. Kratos just has the better likely hood of winning. Also forgot to include the draining to absolute zero. Iirc, don't Ninja's require Chakra to use Jutsu? It's also noted that Danzo couldn't even use the copy technique that allows them to obviously copy their opponent's Jutsu and such with the sharingan. I'm also sure Danzo never used the Precog, due to being naturally cocky. He allowed himself to be killed once or twice by Sasuke. Danzo didn't keep count of his Izanagi eyes, proving that he isn't as intelligent. There's definitely no way Danzo is winning.

Kratos also ISN'T getting caught by the tetragram seal that he tried using on Sasuke and Obito. That's extremely obvious to see, and Sasuke and Obito dipped literally 30 seconds+ prior to activation. The Radius also wasn't that big either.

Kratos also has transmutation and the ability to steal people's abilities with the souls/arms of hades. Yeah, Kratos steals Danzo's kotoamatsukami???? or AT LEAST rip out his right eye.

KratosSolosDBUniverse said:
Kratos also has transmutation and the ability to steal people's abilities with the souls/arms of hades. Yeah, Kratos steals Danzo's kotoamatsukami???? or AT LEAST rip out his right eye.
I simply brought up the fact that Kratos has multiple hax that could drain Danzo's chakra completely, either killing him that way, or making his 2 potential win cons completely useless.

Obi2cool4kenobi said:
I simply brought up the fact that Kratos has multiple hax that could drain Danzo's chakra completely, either killing him that way, or making his 2 potential win cons completely useless.
I think so too. Kratos has much hax

Some people believe that kratos' Power Null wouldn't work since it strips magic though. I mean it also strips life force and attacks your soul, but I still think it would work.

The fight starts and Kratos gets mindhaxed before he can even reach Danzo and do anything.And lets not forget about Izanagi.

Danzo takes this 10/10.

Back