• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs. Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keys: DMC1 Dante (7-B version), and Late-Game Wolf

Mindset: In-Character.

Speed Equal/Unequal: Speed is equalized.

Distance: Dante and Wolf start out 12 meters apart.

Dante vs Wolf
Dante: 3 (AogiriKira, Dante Demon Killah, RebubleUselet,)
Wolf:

Inconclusive:1 (Jesterofgames,)

Alright So Dante is above a casual 40 ton feat and Wolf scales to an 80+ ton feat but it seems like Dante just out haxes wolf by quite a bit.

quicksilver, doppelganger or Royal guard could screw wolf up quite a bit. But on the other hand Dante might be cocky enough that Wolf could hit him with the Mortal blade killing him.

Plus if Dante goes Devil trigger the Malcontent ring may work on him...

i'm going inconclusive for now cause Dante has hax but it seems like wolf has a slight gap in AP and a won condition via the Mortal blade that can from what I'm reading negate Dante's regen

Aight so Wolf can negate Dante's Regen, has a significant AP advantage, and can resurrect.

Dante can Royal Guard attack reflect, and Quicksilver him, but even if Dante kills him, Wolf would just come back again. Dante doesn't have sealing on this key, so that's not an option for him.

Seems incon to me

Dante literally doesn't have a win con, he can't bypass Wolf's resurrection

It should be 7-B Dante Vs Low 7-B Wolf, then it would be a good fight

Since Wolf is 4 Megatons and Dante is 9, the ap would be irrelevant

Dante Demon Killah said:
Dante literally doesn't have a win con, he can't bypass Wolf's resurrection
It should be 7-B Dante Vs Low 7-B Wolf, then it would be a good fight

Since Wolf is 4 Megatons and Dante is 9, the ap would be irrelevant
If it would make it a good fight, then I'll change it to those keys.

Aight so Tier 7 Keys.

Starting off they are comparable in AP so neither of them one shot. Dante can't regen due to Wolf negating that.

So Dante does resist some of Wolf's stuff however like Body Puppetry, and Mind manip.

I believe Dante would win this one. He would have access to his Devil Trigger which would allow him to amp himself for an extra edge, he has the bangle of time which Wolf doesn't resist so he gets time stopped.

When Wolf starts resurrecting and Dante realizes he can't kill him, he seals him instead.

TDLR Dante seals

This one is also good but Dante literally doesn't have a win condition, so I belive DMC1 Dante vs Late Game Wolf would be better

Dante Demon Killah said:
This one is also good but Dante literally doesn't have a win condition, so I belive DMC1 Dante vs Late Game Wolf would be better
I changed it to DMC1 Dante vs Late-Game Wolf.

I believe this is a dangerous fight for Dante

First, in hax, yeah Dante have advantage, but since this is in-character, he will start the fight with Swords and Guns, that's his mindset for standard fights.

And this is the dangerous part, since Dante doesn't know that Wolf negates rege, however, hitting Dante will not be easy, since he is likely more skilled than Wolf and have some tricks in his sleeve to avoid hits, which is Time Manip, Trickster and Royalguard. The DT also amps his speed which would make him faster

With this, Dante will likely kill him, but Wolf will start to resurrect, only then Dante is going with Sealing, since he only uses in character when he can't defeat the enemy by normal ways, which was basically the scenario of his fight against Mundus. The problem is that the fight will be long and Dante can die with Wolf manage to hit him

So I'll go with Dante with high-diff, for now

DMC 1 7-B Dante has sealing and Outhaxes Wolf by a large amount. There is literally no way for Wolf to win, while the only problem for Dante would be to get rid of Wolf (wich he do not need killing to do; freezing would probably do it)

Question can Wolf negate regen?

I know he can negate immortality but I don't know if that's regen related to any degree.

It says Immortality and Regeneratioon Negation on his profile, while it tells us the types of imortalities that it negates, it doesn't tell us the level of regen it negates. But, I think the regen negation comes from the decription of inducing death to those who attempt to unsheath it. It doesn't really sound combat applicable? But I'm not sure.

I think it negates up to at least Low high regen? It can negate the regen of the practice dude who can regenerate from cuts and stab wounds

So how is this not a stomp if Wolf cant neg regen

AP alone doesn't overcome super good regen tho

We need a CRT to remove that from Wolf's profile if he doesn't neg regen

For now, Dante wins BUT without neg regen for Wolf, this is a stomp

Just move it as both 8-B or smth, it's probably better OP.

Dante can go for incap via dismemberment or KO.

KLOL506 said:
>Me when I see Bambu accept the fact that even Dante is too good for Wolf to deal with
This i like
Wolf ain't haxy.

now for Wolf vs Assassin's Creed

Anyhoo gonna close this on the premise that Wolf negs eleven types of immortality but not regen. Goodbye match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back