• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Than we have two different conceptions of "calm".

Anyways, I don't have much time so this will be most likely my last reply to you:

1. You said it yourself, it depends on the Type of Fate Manipulation. Certain types of Fate Manipulation can make a character change the Probabilities, other types don't. The page of Fate Manipulation itself says that Fate Hax can be Probability Hax or Causuality Hax, which are two completely different things.

2. Never said that Plot Manipulation make a character change something that its outside the plot. I said that Fate is something that is inside a story, while the plot is the story itself. Never talked about something outside the story, otherwise we would enter Tier 1 territory.

And the example of EE is wrong as I explained previously, because regardless of the fact that it is thought based or sight based or contact based or anything else it is still EE regardless.

Hope that this is clear enough.
Have some counter arguments but if you don't want to continue it then fine (since I also don't care the result of this match),however I have found a conversation regarding plot manip and fate resistance (which staff like Planck also agreed with it) maybe it will somewhat help you to understand my point

I know I was addressing about the first one and off-topic how y'all can do this line strike through words thingy?
It can't he NLF, it is on his profile

"Durability: Human level, that under normal circumstances killing him would require him to write that he is killed makes him hard to kill"

"As such something he doesn't write into the book also doesn't happen"

Not using this would require a CRT

U can use it by clicking on the tab (three points, the one with B and I), and then clicking on the S

Or u can use the code [ S] something [ /S]

It can't he NLF, it is on his profile

"Durability: Human level, that under normal circumstances killing him would require him to write that he is killed makes him hard to kill"

"As such something he doesn't write into the book also doesn't happen"

Not using this would require a CRT

U can use it by clicking on the tab (three points, the one with B and I), and then clicking on the S

Or u can use the code [ S] something [ /S]

Well I guess then dante doesn't have a way around it then

Dante the wins by throwing 1-A pizza

Okay so, talking with some peoole on discord about the fight, I asked if the Human World would be equalized under Verse Equalization for this fight

But we didn't really achieved an agreement about that, and it's vital since it basically decides if Dante is or not under Old Man's Plot Range

What u guys think ? Human World is equalized under the standard ?

It says that supernatural aspects that are similar will be equalized, dunno if our universe fits the supernatural thing

But more importantly, it also says that:

It is also important to note that characters won't lose or gain any abilities or resistances which they do or do not inherently possess.

Does that mean Dante can't resist Plot Manipulation if he doesn't have in his profile ?

Does that mean Dante can't resist Plot Manipulation if he doesn't have in his profile ?
I am going to assume that this section that you quoted is dealing with the equalization of in verse powers, basically, it is saying that you won't get sword logic if you are violent to simplify, it basically just says no to just giving both sides stuff from the other verse due to sba, so as before, no gaining the wall of hax that is sword logic if you are fighting a destiny character, no getting screwed over by paradox if you are fighting WoD, etc etc

I am going to assume that this section that you quoted is dealing with the equalization of in verse powers, basically, it is saying that you won't get sword logic if you are violent to simplify, it basically just says no to just giving both sides stuff from the other verse due to sba, so as before, no gaining the wall of hax that is sword logic if you are fighting a destiny character, no getting screwed over by paradox if you are fighting WoD, etc etc
I see, that does make sense

Yes, Dante would be under the influence of the Old Man's plot range. The fact that he manipulates what is supposed to be the real world in the story makes that really obvious.

And, tbh, it would anyways via equalization. You wouldn't make a fight involving the infinity gauntlet and then argue that it malfunctions since it only works in its original universe. Heck, the Old Man can't really exist outside his story by his own nature.

As for how he wins, I think plot manipulation based incap is fine. He could simply stop mentioning Dante and he would correspondingly not do anything until he is mentioned again. Maybe the Nothing could also erase him. I don't really get the explanation for Dante's mid-godly.

Back