• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well here is the thing Dante can time slow or time stop and Yamato Superman which bypasses his Dura. Freezing doesn't exactly help Supes cause Dante is resistant to absolute zero temperature. But inventing new powers is the thing cause Dante most likely will beat him before he can invent a new power resistant to spatial manipulation. I think Dante wins with more hax

Also OP you should probably also specify which key of pre-crisis you are using or not ppl may assume you are using SoS which will make this a stomp

Why is speed equalized? Superman can accelerate to infinite speed. You're nerfing Superman's biggest skill here. PC Superman is one of the fastest character in fiction (abstracts aside).

Superman kinda goes back in time when Dante will try Wuicksilver. And Supes is kinda stupidly above baseline universal by far. Like, trillions of times.

The real cal howard said:
Superman kinda goes back in time when Dante will try Wuicksilver. And Supes is kinda stupidly above baseline universal by far. Like, trillions of times.
How is tanking big bang trillion times above universe level? I dont get the calc

Precog and Time manipulation don't matter if you get blitzed before you can even move. Keep the speed equalized.

The Wright Way said:
Aparajita said:
Unequalize speed. Dante via reasons above.
Dante gets speed blitzed if I do that.
Then pick a better match. Superman reaches infinite speed in few seconds, you're nerfing superman here. It's like speed equalizing a match with the flash

Actually it got deleted because they said temperature was unreliable so superman is not quadrillions times universal anymore. Infact I don't even know what universe level he is on currently.

Edit also superman doesn't have infintie speed

Superman is hardly being nerfed any more than anyone else who is put in a speed Equalized fight. Guy literally has "can invent new super powers" in his profile, on top of all his other powers. Dante just happens to also have time manipulation and can ignore conventional durability.

Dante himself is massively FTL as shown during his fight against Mundus as he went past the boundaries of the observable universe in a matter of seconds!No way Supes can speed blitz Dante and besides, Dante can teleport to anywhere, keep that in mind as well.

one speed equal so it's pointless to bring that up. Two we don't know to what degree as Supes is like trillions faster than light so he can blitz Dante should he be less than that. Three we put it at that because we don't know if it's really MFTL+ or stuff and to what degree.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
one speed equal so it's pointless to bring that up. Two we don't know to what degree as Supes is like trillions faster than light so he can blitz Dante should he be less than that. Three we put it at that because we don't know if it's really MFTL+ or stuff and to what degree.
One I see people still bringing that up despite the 'speed equal' thingy, so my bringing it up ain't at all pointless.

Two Dante (and Mundus) seemingly crossed the entire swath of observable universe within a span of mere 10 seconds or so, in that one specific instance and that alone would put both of their speed at a ridiculous 4.46 billion lightyears/second (the radius of observable universe is taken as 46.6 billion lightyears since universe has been expanding for 13.8 billion years now), which then would amount to roughly 4.5 billiob*365*24*3600 times the speed of light!!Your turn now.

Or are we to take this event as an outlier??

One I see people still bringing that up despite the 'speed equal' thingy, so my bringing it up ain't at all pointless.

Two Dante (and Mundus) seemingly crossed the entire swath of observable universe within a span of mere 10 seconds or so, in that one specific instance and that alone would put both of their speed at a ridiculous 4.46 billion lightyears/second (the radius of observable universe is taken as 46.6 billion lightyears since universe has been expanding for 13.8 billion years now), which then would amount to roughly 4.5 billiob*365*24*3600 times the speed of light!!Your turn now.

Or are we to take this as an outlier for convenience now??

A. The reason people are bringing it up is becausethey complaining about speed being equal do to some of supes powers supposedly being speed based.

B. If dante was that fast he would be listed as such. Currently he is sub-reletivistic at most.

C. Try to mind your tone. We need to be civilized here.

Huesito88 said:
Grimm post a calc or request or a video of it for it .to be calculated or double checked.
Alright, here's my calculation based on my interpretation of the event -

And here's the video clip - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUCBTVuWAmE&t=418s

Start it from around 3:34 and pause at 3:42.At the beginning, the background space was full of stars and other luminous celestial bodies but at 3:42, after they stopped their flight, everything vanished.

Now earlier, it could have been explained by an argument that it was merely a pocket dimension and not as big as our universe, hence they ran out of matters as there was not much into it to begin with.But now, after hideki's clarifications, the same can not be held as true anymore.

Hence the only logical explanation that I could come up with, was that they must have crossed the realms of our observable universe withing that timespan.Now obviously, needless to say, that I could be wrong and there could be other, simpler explanations but they have managed to ellude me so far.

The Wright Way said:

Or are we to take this as an outlier for convenience now??
A. The reason people are bringing it up is becausethey complaining about speed being equal do to some of supes powers supposedly being speed based.
B. If dante was that fast he would be listed as such. Currently he is sub-reletivistic at most.

C. Try to mind your tone. We need to be civilized here.

A. Fair enough, but I mentioned it here because I think Dante's speed stat has been seriouly understated and should be rechecked for reasons given above.

B. I know, and I think it's time for a recheck.

C. I apologise, it was kinda rude, yes.I'll edit that part.

Well you can make a blog post for the calc anyway if you want to and such and let the calc team evaluate it

Also fyi don't quote massive blocks of text as it clusters the thread a huge ton just sayain

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Well you can make a blog post for the calc anyway if you want to and such and let the calc team evaluate it
Also fyi don't quote massive blocks of text as it clusters the thread a huge ton just sayain
I did actually.

@Grimm

I know you meant well, but never ever ever bring up a feat in a vs thread if the feat hasn't been approved by the staff to be put on the relevant pages. Also, MFTL+ is the largest boundary for speed; it technically envelops "infinity - X" in which X signifies anything slower than MFTL+. MFTL+ is any finite speed above MFTL/1000c.

Superman via Hax advantage

"No way Supes can speed blitz Dante"-GrimmReaper

Irrelevant, but how is someone who crosses a galaxy in seconds possibly going to react to someone who crosses entire universes in seconds?

Back