• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante Vs Sparda - Father and Son battle

Dante Demon Killah said:
You know that Sparda was sealed when Argosax showed up, right ?

Also, the Devil Sword Sparda doesn't have the full power of Sparda since he divided his powers in three swords, only one of them being DSS

And even with only the Sparda, Dante (who was a fodder that time in comparison with Demon Gods) was already capable of defeating Mundus without much trouble, so a full powered Sparda might be able to defeat Mundus without effort. I'm not saying that he's stronger than DMC2 Dante, but he is no weakling next to him

Show me DMC2 files with those statements, if possible, would be good for Dante's profile

Also, should I take your post as a vote ?
I believe he is referring to the "The hunter shall surpass all who came before him" guidepost statement, which is conveniently displayed seconds after a cutscene where they talk about Dante emulating Sparda by entering the Demon World to fight Argosax

Back