• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I checked and I haven't found any CURRENT Dante vs Ryuko fights.

Dante (Model) DMC4
Jackpot!

Ryuko Senketsu Kisaragi form

I'm just gonna put Dante at DMC4 tier since there are no proper links that I could find pinpointing Dante's AP specifically, if anyone does please show me.

Dante - 0 ( )

VS

Ryuko - 0 ( )

Inconclusive - 0 ( )

BATTLE CONDITIONS/RULES:

Dante is DMC4 tier

Ryuko is Kisaragi Mode

Speed is Equalized

Both are in-character

No knowledge or preptime.

Fight starts at 1km distance, taking place in Space.

Win via any method.

that says continent level, is there any blog or something that revised that calc to put it at Multi continent?

Ah whatever, might as well say why and get it over with.

So, what Ryuko has.

-Higher Strength, 667 Pettatons vs Dante's>>>>>>>>>>>172 Pettatons

That's literally it for what Ryuko has.

What Dante Has

-The Infamous Time Stop, while not in character for him, one slash in Time Stop is fast enough to be instant in real time, slicing her in half with zero unserved life fibers

-Yamato: Dimension Slash GG

-Gilgamesh: Turns her into steal with every single strike

And to top all of this off, GUESS WHAT? ALL OF HIS WEAPONRY Soul Attacks as proven by DMC3s intangibles and ghosts.

One more thing.

Ryuko's regen.

Not. New.

Laughing Manson said:
Knight, IIRC, the results were removed when Dante got downgraded.
That's actually not true, DMC4 version remained.

It was removed because you're not allowed to restrict so many movesets of a character to make the fight fair.

And with all his equipment, Dante Hax Stomps to the high heavens.

This is a massive hax stomp

Although no, dantes weapons dont all atrack souls, that was debunked a looong time ago

Oh really? Never saw.

Ah well.

MAYBE Anime or Sparda Dante? Or Mundus or Abigail or Despair Embodied?

Or switch it to Ragyō?

would Anime Dante or whatever make for a better match or is Dante and Ryuko fight in any form just a lost cause?

Yeah she did, about ******* time.

Amazing how Ryuko gets stomped by DMC4 Dante yet beats someone who defeats DMC2 Dante.

Still gets rekt by the Beas-Oh too soon?

Gargoyle One said:
Yeah she did, about ******* time.
Amazing how Ryuko gets stomped by DMC4 Dante yet beats someone who defeats DMC2 Dante.

Still gets rekt by the Beas-Oh too soon?
Hmm? Ryuko didnt beat Ragyo

She absorbed her Kamui and left her powerless and immediately proceeds to destroy her plans, Ragyō doesn't even have a Kanui afterwards.

Yeah but in a straight up fight she got stomped hard.

...should we add a key for post Shinra Koketsu absorption...?

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeah but in a straight up fight she got stomped hard.

...should we add a key for post Shinra Koketsu absorption...?
No, her form is literally there for 30 seconds or so and it never even fights, that's like when I tried to make a key for Junketsu Ragyō

And it got removed because it's pointless, as is that.

So.....Is Aqua gonna change the opponent or are we closing?

Anyway, we're done here.

This thread did help inspire and conclude another match, so the prize for the greatest stomp match is right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back