• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
- DMC4 Dante and Mundus here

- Dante only have his standard arsenal (Rebellion, Ebony, Ivory and Coyote A) + Yamato, excluding Sparda

- Speed is =/=

- Both of them are in character and they have their Lore info about each other

- Fight starts with 100 meters between them

Dante:

Mundus:

Inconclusive:

So like

A stronger Dante

vs a guy he beat up

seems legit

He defeated Mundus with Sparda Devil Trigger (which he doesn't have here) and in DMC Novel 2, which is DMC2 Dante, not DMC4 Dante that I'm using here

Aaand DMC4 Dante maybe*** is equal to Sparda, maybe, that's why I'm doing this, I want to see what people think

Sid is comparable, not equal to Mundus tho, even the profile itself states that Mundus is stronger

The Savior had Sparda's powers and Dante cound't defeat him from outside, at least not in base

He casually played around with him (Like he's, Idunno, actually Dante) and shattered all his power crystals weakening him to High 7-C.

Dante himself said that his exterior was solid so "You gotta take him out from the inside"

Nero fought Sanctus, who's "At Least High 7-C, Likely Higher", and at the same time Dante still fights The Savior

The statue only got a downgrade when Nero defeated Sanctus and removed Sparda....and himself, out of the Savior

Dante had his fight with the savior for awhile, shot Yamoto until it got through Cuts through anything my rear end and then still kinda just styled him until Nero stabbed Sanctus.

Why his skin has more dura then his power amps I do not know honestly

Mundus wins Dante of DMC4 is too weak compared to Sparda. And Abigail it's more in exageeration he did not even use laser against Dante . Lady shoots Dante he is Ko or he can not stop the bike in episode 2 Lady to help him

DMUA said:
He basically oneshot a guy stated to be comparable to Mundus with a single devil trigger slash.
This is actually not true the one Dante killed wasn't the real Abigail it was a low ranked demon named Sid he couldn't actually use the power to its full potential so real Abigail is far above sid with his powers

As for real Abigail it was said he once had the potential to rival mundus so mundus is above him as well

Back