• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Hax vs AP..i guess? i

Juubi Madara vs DMC 2 Dante

Battle takes place on Mustafar

Both are in Character

I have absolutely no idea if Dante can hurt the dude with Yamato.

That said he does blitz pretty hard.

Dante would have the edge here by being resistant to Madara's more potent hax, time stopping and using Yamato to finish him off.

This IS DMC2 Dante so time is going to be slowed the moment he strikes.

But I'm not sure if Yamato is really good enough to ignore durability to such s degree.

Dante himself is fast enough to get the initial blitz, but not enough to where Madara can't react to him.

Dante is ridiculously faster then people who blitz Mach 40k characters. While Madara is faster then Mach 18k

So yes and no, Dante does blitz initially, but Madara isn't completely incapable of fighting the dude.

Because for all the hype about it not cutting dimensions it's inconsistent as hell.

Lady's rocket launcher blocked it.....

And all the other moments in the game shows it doing what it's told to do. Just look at Vergil in DMC4, he shows it numerous times.

Arkham doesn't immediately die from Yamato, and Vergil required to overwhelm him with Brute force to really slice through him.

Anyway, that could be spatial resistance.

I have always found that the attacks that went through durability were the ranged attacks and special attacks, when the user WANTS to use the true power of the Yamato, those used with the iaijutsu technique, like the Judgment Cut, that attack blocked by Lady was a normal attack, it's simple. Much more durable things like Nero's Devil Bringer were defenseless against Spatial Attacks from Yamato, and earlier in the Game, the Devil Bringer were able to block Rebellion's Stinger

So yeah, Yamato will be very useful against Madara

i mean Dante will likely whip time hax in this mode and tbf illusions can be taken out by yamato does it work on madara's level no clue but madara sure as hell won't land solid hits due to speed

Oh, I'll just open with this.

"I find it much more likely Dante's personality was just totally retconed rather than him being Dante as we know and love in DMC3, becoming totally stoic in DMC1, going back to Danteweknowandlove in the DMC anime and DMC4, then back to Stoic in DMC 2."

So, it's uncertain whether he'll just start timehaxing.

Honestly I think that multiple meteor drops would finish this. Dante cant fly and barely has the fire power to deal with the meteors using Yamato. Those meteors where freaking huge. Even if he can get out of the direct path of the meteors the destruction caused will be insane. He might die from that.

i'm saying he is likely and far more willing than his other incarnations that's all

Dante can fly plus his spatial manipulation can ignore durability and Gilgamesh which has turns organic matter into steel plus Dante is much faster and could possibly get a speed upgrade soon

Dante's enhanced senses are borderline precognition and Regenerationn isn't any new to Dante he was able to overcome sid's low high Regenerationn

How can he sense something fromanother dimension? If he has done that before then be my guest and show it to me. If not I am inclined to belive that he can not.

Why not Dante's senses alert him from danger before so if an attack is coming his way he is going to avoid it and with big speed advantage that's very likely and with Yamato he can just ignore his durability

hes senses either can or cannot sense from other dimensions, if they havent shown it, you are nlfing your way through here

Do you know how massive a difference it is to be in another dimension. Even if someone had actual precognition in that they can see the future they would not be able to see limbo as long as they can only see the dimension they are in.

Naruto manages to fight Limbo because he could sense danger and bad intentions, unlike most of the characters there who use a sensor that captures Chakra signatures, which is useless against Limbo because of the dimensional stuff

Alastor would warn Dante, because it warns him or any danger, and not chakra signatures of even the "Future" like Rocker said, and according to Naruto's manga, if you can sense Danger, you can avoid Limbo, just like Naruto, and to sense Danger you need a very specific type of precog, unlike, for example, Sharingan's precog, but it's exactly Alastor's precog. In the manga, it's not stated that Naruto could sense another dimension, he can sense Danger and Evil Intentions, and it was enough to avoid Limbo

And he can attack the shadows with the Yamato that cuts between dimensions ignoring durability

Anyway, Time Stop would make Limbo useless...

So I vote for Dante, not only because of this, but by the speed advantage (the most important thing here), time hax, and the fact that he can kill Madara, because he did the same with Sid who has Low High Regenerationn, much higher than Madara's

Also, Dante have duplication to aid him in combat and against Limbo, and Dante's Doppelganger can use the same hax as himself, including his Devil Arms, being Alastor one of them, so he'll have precog and enhanced senses to

Hmm... I dunno.... Dante's casual nature (Which was more likely retconed than constantly shifting) might prove problematic... But it balances out as Madara's the same way.

Dante For The Reasons above I guess.

Nah. It's just that for once, I'm stumped. Both have pretty darn good chances of winning. Dante's blitz is potent, and he does have time hax, but Madara is a heck of a lot stronger, and he has a good amount of hax with him.

I don't really think Dante stands a chance. A hit is all it takes. And Izanagi post time-stop means Dante will be dead before he even knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back