• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs Link (Canon Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still say Link wins due to having the ability to basically be invincible for days and Dante can't just simply wait it out due to the Triforce and Link's ability to control time way better than Dante can. Even if Dante can survive holy weapons, the Master Sword will still do plenty of damage and that's not even counting the Elixir Soup which doubles it's strength, the Golden Sword or the Golden Sword combined with the Elixir Soup. I also don't think Dante has an answer to Chateau Romani + Magic Cape.

Link has an answer to pretty much everything Dante has with hax and i think can contend with him in Devil Trigger with Fierce Deity, especially if the Four Sword is taken into consideration.

Dante is half-demon. I think that's enough for the Master Sword to deal some damage. Admittedly, that is what's putting this battle on hold, wether or not Dante dies by the Master Sword.

But the thing is Link has the Triforce, which is something Dante does not surpass which is what makes me give it to Link.

The whole thing of the Devil May Cry series its because a demon went to the side of justice and became a good being

Various times its said that Not every demon is bad and There are humans worse than demons

Zeldasmash said:
Dante is half-demon. I think that's enough for the Master Sword to deal some damage. Admittedly, that is what's putting this battle on hold, wether or not Dante dies by the Master Sword.
But the thing is Link has the Triforce, which is something Dante does not surpass which is what makes me give it to Link.
Exactly, I don't see a way Dante is taking down composite Link with the triforce even alone without all his other hax.

Dante is a good guy. The Master Sword drives off evil, not "demons." There's no reason to think its magic will work against a good being just because he's technically half-demon.

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
Dante is a good guy. The Master Sword drives off evil, not "demons." There's no reason to think its magic will work against a good being just because he's technically half-demon.
Not entirely sure about that. The light spirits magic, which is <<<<Master Sword, nearly killed Midna, who is good, but is basically a demon.

The real cal howard said:
Not entirely sure about that. The light spirits magic, which is <<<<Master Sword, nearly killed Midna, who is good, but is basically a demon.
Wikipedia states the light spirits' light is harmful to natives of the Twilight Realm specifically. Aside from that, they give Zelda the "power to banish evil" in the form of light arrows. Can anyone who's played Twilight Princess confirm this?

ZillaJrKaijuKing said:
The real cal howard said:
Wikipedia states the light spirits' light is harmful to natives of the Twilight Realm specifically. Aside from that, they give Zelda the "power to banish evil" in the form of light arrows. Can anyone who's played Twilight Princess confirm this?
I can. Zelda wishes for the power to destroy evil, and there's a weird cutscene that looks like the light spirits turning into light arrows. She's got a horrible aim though, when it comes to shooting.

Zeldasmash said:
Link. It's not a curbstomp for him since Dante can pull off a lot of stuff and Quiksilver is extremely useful, but Link has so many hax combos at his disposal that trying to break through his defenses is near impossible.
Dante could just Quicksilver and use Yamato (it may be his brothers but he can use it) and 1 hit Link considering Yamato cuts through dimesnions. Plus Mundas is at the same tier as Link and Dante wins against Mundas. Thats how this site seems to work A beats B so C also beats B no matter what just because. Really its is annoying. Just because someone beats a person who is planet level dosen't mean that they are better. If that is how it works than me shooting link in he face repeativly and him dying that I'm superior.

Wait, they actually use the very vague twitter response to acknowledge this feat? Or is there something im missing?

The tweet gave a definitive response from the game's director clearing up a feat that was previously suspected of being universal (or at least multi-solar system) but wasn't certain to be universal until now.

Hmmm....given that this Dante at his strongest BEFORE the upgrade and now that he got upgraded here? Will have to close this now then, yes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back