• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs Kratos: Revisited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
w00t w00t!

Dante (Devil May Cry)

vs

Kratos (God of War)

Rules:

DMC 1, 4, and anime Dante vs Power of Hope Kratos. Speed equalized. In-character, but serious about winning. Win by death or K.O.

(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair)

The match takes place on an indestructable Earth.

Who will win?!?

Dante.(Devil.May.Cry).full.1880045
Kratos

Dante take this. Even if we don't count him as universal, he is still at least planet, while Kratos is at least continent

Not to mention that he has more HAX, like yamato which ignores durability, time stop with bangle of time, can increase his Regenerationn speed(which is already fairly high) with healing heart, has more long-range weapons, and is at least MHS+ with sub-relativistic speed (At least 'cause he is faster in his Super morph form)

Just to note that, Brun. DMC 1, 4, and Anime Dante is 6-A, which is the one that's being used in this match (i have checked it myself for this).

Edit: And speed is equalized here too.

Oh, sorry, didn't saw that

Still say that Dante take this due to him able to actually stop time with BoT (Kratos can slow down in ascension, if I remember), yamato and a large arsenal with more long-range weapons.

I feel like Dante can win because one he doesn't have a temper and can think more clearly than Kratos also Dante has more ways to time stop and has yamato one good hit with that sword will spell doom for kratos due to it bypassing durability

I vote for Dante too with reasoning above.

He also have advantage by high Regenerationn that make him withstand more attack than Kratos.

Dante, for better equipment hax, quite faster, wider and differrent array of fighting styles(hard to predict his attacks) and Juggernaut armor(from DMC4 royal guard ability) increases his defense to high levels.

we should wait for a day first then this can be added with a note for Dante

there should be a request match-up thread or you can ask in their talk page and ask for the note that this is anime dante vs POH kratos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back