• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yes, I know, Dante already defeated Argosax once, but it was a more powerful version than the one we're going to use here

The Goddess of Time and Space fell in love with Argosax (lol), but before they were together forever, she says that he must defeat Dante, she then teleports Argosax for a few years in the past, when Dante was about to face The Savior, so he takes advantage of the situation to destroy Fortuna city, while Argosax and Dante face each other

- DMC4 Dante and Despair Embodied At least High 6-A forms

- Speed =/=

- Dante have only his DMC4 arsenal, but his natural abilities and styles (like Quicksilver and Doppeganger) are with him

- Even if they are in character, Dante knows that he is running out of time as the Savior continues in the city, but The Savior will not help Argosax here

Dante: 1 (Unite My Rice)

Argosax: 0

Inconclusive: 0

While Argosax might hold the power advantage Dante's Hax should give him the win eventually.

There's no actual evidence Dante in DMC4 is that much weaker then Argosac especially when his very next form Stomps him.

On top of this, this form of Dante has Yamato, and against someone around the same level of AP that will shut Argodax down no issue.

That said, I don't know if he can take Argosax down before he destroys the city.

Hmm dunno to be honest, we know Argosax is Sparda tier and possibly above even Mundus right? is there anything that proves Dante is Sparda tier by the time of DMC4?.

Argosax profile: "At least Multi-Continent level (Stronger than Mundus. Took on Sparda in the past and Sparda needed help in sealing him"

Dante in the Anime defeated a Mundus level enemy, and DMC4 Dante > Anime Dante

So this should be a close fight

I could be wrong but Abigail in the anime was no where near the true Abigail iirc, I don't remember where read that tho

And where did you hear that ? The only thing we have about Abigail is that his power "rivals the Demon King, Mundus"

There is no statement saying "His no where near the true Abigail", "His powers are not equal to Mundus", and anything like that

Abigail been weaker then Mundus... yeah, but his not a fodder

And anyway, DMC4 Dante was at Savior's level, and the giant had Sparda's power thanks to Nero's blood + Sparda Sword, and Dante didn't used his Devil Trigger

So Argosax > Sparda, and DMC4 Dante > Sparda

Honestly I really don't remember. Could swear I read it somewhere but no point dragging this if I can't prove it

I actually forgot that the Savior had Sparda's power, you have point then

Nah I was talking about the human who was trying to obtain Abigail's power, not the true Abigail

Will hold my voice about this, sorry~

DMC4 Dante with only DMC4 arsenal fights a demon stronger then Mundus and Sparda on Fortuna City

It's a good battle, Reb

Back