• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante vs André Linoge

Uh...

That possible nigh-omniscence...

I don't thing giving it possible knowledge over literally everything is allowed when it's more likely it was telepathy and only has evidence of it working on people

Yobobojojo said:
Uh...

That possible nigh-omniscence...

I don't thing giving it possible knowledge over literally everything is allowed when it's more likely it was telepathy and only has evidence of it working on people
Did he read the mind of a guy in the other side of the Atlantic and also of all of his family at the same time? It is likely impossible, or else he would have planetary mindhax. King and I have talked about that. I don't know why he put the "possible", but eh, that's it

Bring up a quote from the book or something similar. Context would be helpful tooo, but not to the same degree

That fella just rubbed you guys the wrong way, didn't he? Had kind of a lisp... and that blond hair, curly like a girl's hair... not to mention the way he walked... Still, three against one... and pool cues... well... hardly sporting.
The kid lost an eye how about that, huh? You could go and see for yourself. He lives in Lewiston. He wears a paisley eye-patch his sister made him. He can't cry out of that eye the tear duct is toast. He lies in bed late at night and listens to the cars on Lisbon Street and the live bands from the bottle clubs, the ones that can play anything as long as it's "Louie Louie" or "Hang On Sloopy," and he prays to St. Andrew to bring back the sight in his left eye. He can't drive anymore; he lost his depth perception. That happens when you lose an eye. He can't even read for long, because it gives him headaches. Still, he had that swishy way of walking... and that lisp... and you guys kind of liked the way his hair looked, all around his face like it was, although you'd never say that to each other, would you? Kind of turned you on. Kind of wondered what it would feel like to run your hands through it.

This is Linoge taunting Jack for the time he bullied a gay guy back in time. He knew the guy lost an eye, and Jack didn't. Telepathy? Really?

Back