• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante (DmC Reboot) Vs Kakashi Hatake

Dante can harm Kakashi via Time Stop.He will hit Kakashi multiple times so he can accumulate energy,then release it all at once.(of course if his time stop works like that,but it is not if i don't forget).

Dante can also attack from a different dimension. So if he gets Kamui'd, it work in his favor since he can warp space to attack him.

And how does that disregard his space warping ability? Which he can especially do when Kakashi has his guard down.

"Dante can also attack from a different dimension. So if he gets Kamui'd, it work in his favor since he can warp space to attack him."

Dante can not attack from Kamui dimension,it is a seperate space-time.

Nah,we can not assume he can harm Kakashi from Kamui dimension,Limbo and Real world are connected to each other and Kamui can not be reached without Obito's sharingan.

He cant harm Kakashi regardless of where he is located

if speed was = then Kakashi cause he could Kamui Dante's head off

, however, Dante speedblitzes like a beast here

so inconclusive for now

Not now,i suppose,i think war arc Kakashi scales from Kirin and Sasuke,so he is mach 3000,so the speed difference is around 3,3x now.

I dont think so, Kakashi tricked Pain who had the rinnengan and all ninja can sense other ninja chakra the rinnengan is even better than that though not as good as the byakugan.

Yep,Kakashi likes to attack from the ground.Remember that fight against "Itachi's clone"?He managed to go underground before the fire ball could hit him.

Yes but meanwhile Dante regularly deals with enemies that pop up from nowhere. Heck, ground attackers isn't high on being dangerous on his list. Also tele blink spam.

It is not the ground attack that is the issue it is hum hitting the lightning clone and one shotting himself.

Dzhindzholia said:
The Devil trigger needs time to recharge,and to recharge it you need to hit enemies if i don't forget.
That's game mechanics since he's able to activate it for a pretty long time at will.

Clones aren't a big worry. Just toss them up with a bit of Devil Trigger for a quick bit and bam, clone gone, and Kakashi is vulnerable due to the lift.

Voting Kakashi then

Dante has a bad habit of standing and bad mouthing his enemy, which would open up the window for Kakashi to put him under a genjutsu and one shot.

Nah, he doesn't just stand there. He has a tendency to do it while either killing the enemy, or barraging them with attacks or dodging them. See his fight with Vergil, or Mundus. No banter spoken until he's actually sure they're defeated.

And my b on the clone then, in that case, use a mini devil trigger to go away from said clone. Or just teleport away from it the moment it explodes.

Also, Inconclusive FRA, neither can take down the other. Especially with speed not equalized

@Shadow

Those are fights that happened early on though. Aka when he's not at his peak and is still cocky. When serious, he doesn't badmouth.

@Rocker

A 3x speed gap is still quite a large gap from what I'm seeing. Especially when spammed with time slow that levitates others, and teleport spam.

Back