• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante (Devil May Cry) VS. Hades (Saint Seiya)

The Legendary Devil Hunter
Dante.(Devil.May.Cry).full.1880045.jpg

Dante

VERSUS!

Lord of the Underworld
6887451-hades.jpg

Hades
Conditions:
  • DMC5 Dante & True Body Hades.
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Both are in-character.
Votes:
Since Dante got into the 2-C tier I'm curious if he can now take on Hades since he got stomped last time this was made.

looking at the profile, hades is 3 universe unless i miss something.

(He Created Hell, the Hyperdimension, and Elysium, and sustained them through his Will.

looking at the profile, hades is 3 universe unless i miss something.

(He Created Hell, the Hyperdimension, and Elysium, and sustained them through his Will.
In his feats section, it talks about their size here.
In his true form, he could create Hell/Hades, The Hyperdimension and the Elysium Fields. All of which are part of the Greek Underworld, which resides outside the Universe's Space-Time, and maintained them through his Divine Will. The Hyperdimension is the size of a universe, containing billions of/countless galaxies, and Elysium is said to be infinite. Hell/Hades is likely comparable in size.

Hades has Mid-Godly, 4D resistance to Soul and Mind Hax, and can deal with Concepts nevermind Souls.

Empathic Manipulation and Fear Manipulation (Now in base, When serious, Dante and Beastheads's magical aura can be used to destroy objects and even cause despair and fear in these objects and made Chen's most loyal employers to flee)

Empathic Manipulation and Fear Manipulation (Now in base, When serious, Dante and Beastheads's magical aura can be used to destroy objects and even cause despair and fear in these objects and made Chen's most loyal employers to flee)
Serious, meaning he isn't holding back, meaning the fear hax is passive.

The multiple kinds of timehax Dante has ignores resistances upto 1or 2 layers depending on which is used...
And one of the baseline layers is time stop performed a by a 4D entity.

Jackpot is a sealing technique which BFRs+Power Nulls+Seals the target to Demon World. Even victims who have teleportation and portal creation between two space-time continuums cannot escape it.

Last edited:
I was about to ask where does the power null for jackpot came from but then you mentioned the rest and mundus basically being rendered useless.

That still isn't in the profile afaik tho

I mean, you still need to finish your discussion with V about power null for Yamato and you and Galens asked me to update Dante and Vergil stamina section, so i not sure how you forgot that, specialy when the second one is a very bigger CTR, of course is not as bigger as the first one tho.

Hades has passive sense removal (up to 6),passive paralysis inducement, passive life drain, and stat reduction. I don't know if Dante can resist all of that, so correct me if I'm wrong.

And Hades resists the aura of other gods who have passive fear manip, so basic fear manip shouldn't be an issue for Hades.

Dante has Instinctive reactions that allow him to dodge danmaku attacks inside and from omnipresent voids which are pitch black, so lack of senses won't hinder him that much.

Paralysis inducement, Stat Reduction and Life Drain is also resisted.....former 2 on 4D lvl.

He also has reactive evolution which allows him to gain resistances to haxxes......and its instantaneous if he Devil Triggers. So he may even regain his senses.

Fear Manip that Dante has bypasses 4D Fear manip resistance, and can even affect inanimate objects.

All this aside though...Hades still has lot of options to put down Dante....especially AP advantage.

All Dante can do here is use his uber lvl time hax and seal+BFR....thats his only wincon......otherwise he gets stomped hard.

Back