• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
The Badass Demon Hunter in Red vs The Planetary Analyst in Red

-Speed Equalized if needed. Doesn't seem like it though.

-High 6-A Dante

-Globemon. He cannot turn into Gaiamon. But if this becomes a stomp in Dante's favor then I will change this to Gaiamon vs Dante

Dante: 0

Globemo: 7 (New, Executor, Zeed, Sparda, Kalt, Peter and Gar)

Inconclusive: 0

GlobemonArtwork
This guy isn't an Appmon. But he can't be pure human either...What is he?

Dante (Model) DMC4
Ha! You're a new one. This'll be fun. Let's see what you got.

Can't believe I'm going to say this.

Globe via Time, Age and Casuality manipulation as well being resistant to Timestop.

I could not make a better argument x.x

I don't even think I need too.....Anyway.

Time stop is an instant win

A touch is an instant win in reversing Dante's time

Casualty Manipulation.

I don't.....

Well, you kinda had to since I can't officialy count a vote until you give a reason. ovo

Question, what does globemon's causality manipulation do? The description he has is "Able to save and create backups of data. It is even capable of returning the target back to a previous state as long as a backup from that state exists", this sounds more like information manipulation to me than causality manipulation.

I put Causality Manipulation as it is essentially resetting the opponent or himself to an earlier state. Assuming he saves a version of said state beforehand. Removing the cause of any damage or power buff they made in the process. Think of it as a much weaker Alpha Inforce.

@Dargon Sounds weird to be causality manipulation to me, he is just resetting himself or his target back to a previous state based on the saved version of them he has, reversing time could achieve the same effect unless i am missing something. This is is different than simply reversing time though i guess.

Yes. He gets the ability from Savemon and is never stated to rewind time with it (Even though Globemon does have Time Reversal as well if he punches you). Just resetting. Similar to Alphamon's Alpha Inforce, but just to a MUCH lesser extent. Honestly, I didn't know where to place it. So I just placed it similar to how we place Alpha Inforce.

Newendigo said:
I cannot wait until he become 2-B or 2-A to put him against UT god tiers and see what happens OWO.
You'll likely be waiting for a bit. Appmon are on a different scale than Digimon. ovo

In my opinion Globemon.

Greater knowledge useful to combat, "Ultimate Search" and precognition can leave Dante without having to perform moves that may surpass Gaiamon (and with this he may think of a counterattack quickly), greater range, more variety of temporal powers and power Of "Save / Load". With this I believe that Globemon can win

@Gargoyle Let's wait to see if Leviathan becomes the Composite Appmon, if yes maybe this fight may occur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back