• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dante (Devil May Cry 3) vs Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)

Scottycj256

He/Him
Since Bleach was just downgraded and DMC upgraded, I guess we can just settle for Island level DMC vs Bleach.

Speed Equalized
6-C Dante and Ichigo (Post Bankai Training Soul Society arc)
Bankai and Devil Trigger allowed
All weapons from DMC3 allowed for Dante
My next match-up might be Byakuya vs Vergil idk

Demon Hunter:
DMC3Dante.png

Shinigami:
Ichigo_Kurosaki_with_Zangetsu.png

Incon:

i really wish Fate wasn't downgraded to Tier 7, it would have made matches with Tier 6 DMC SO much easier to do

oh jesus, ig ill just... convert it over to Nero don't mind me...
wait Nero has the same shit doesn't he

isnt it more Volume 2's fault than DMC2 itself
i thought Volume 2 was the one that did the explaining and DMC2 was the one that did the shooting (quite literally)

Maybe someone like Urahara who has more haxxes and intelligent with better AP would be more better opponent.....
Hell maybe use the strongest version of Urahara due to make a fair match.

yea but he just casually sliced a dice that bound even acausal type 4 beings to a board game in DMC4

Back