• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Good evening.

I'm tryna see how early we can get a 5-B Black Clover and I came across @Epsilon_R 's Black hole calculation where he got Dante's creation feat to 281.2 zettatons of tnt.

Me personally, I think it looks beautiful and to get straight to the point: I want it to be Dante's AP, rather than just Black Hole Creation.

bcpage_258_12.png

Some will argue that it's digitally drawn, or that it's an outlier, that it's inconsistent, etc.
I want to focus on the AP aspect of it because I no longer need to justify the ability in the first place. Mr. Zogratis already has it in his page and I'm not the first CRT to talk about it being there in the first place. Thanks a bunch @KingArthur561 https://vsbattles.com/threads/zogratis-singularity-gravity.155691/

Refer to the image below folks, Asta's inner monologue where he realises Conrad's Doom's gate meteor would not only affect the 'destroy of the continent' as Mr. Leto states in the movie, but the entire world would essentially be cooked. Asta can't be the Wizard king where there's no globe to stand on obviously.
Screenshot_20240816_113406_ReVanced_Extended.png

I choose to acknowledge this as a planetary statement, one that comes before Lucifero and his devils.

TLDR: I don't think planetary BC is so strange around the spade arc considering the fact that 3 months prior, Mr Leto was already a stupidly strong menace to begin with. 5-B Dante, all I'm asking for. Whoever scales to and up from this, let it be so.

Have a good rest of y'all day.

AGREE:

NEUTRAL:

DISAGREE:

We only get a hint of world-destroying stuff with Lucifero, and even that is shaky. "Save the world" is in no way indicative of planetary levels of power on its own either, in regards to Conrad

This is simply an outlier

We only get a hint of world-destroying stuff with Lucifero, and even that is shaky. "Save the world" is in no way indicative of planetary levels of power on its own either, in regards to Conrad

This is simply an outlier
I know of like 7 world destroying statements overall. I been slacking

Back