• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny will probably lose this one, but I will wait for someone with knowledge of his opponent to comment here before voting. Nice pictures by the way.

Danny seems at a complete disadvantage here. Spooky is Non-Corpreal, meaning Danny can't harm her and she has Soul Manipulation to make him her servant instantly and sadly there is nothing he can do about it.

Danny's Fenton Thermos won't work as ghost in Danny Phantom aren't actually ghost. Their living beings that have powers similer to ghosts and the Thermos (like all other Anti-Ghost Technology) only works on things with Ecto Energy so unless Spooky has ecto energy Danny can seal her.

He can hit other intangible beings while hes intangible but normally he can't. He would need to stay intangibe but it would constantly waste his energy but he has a lot.

His only way is to start the fight by going intangible then possessing her but since Danny doesnt know shes non corpreal he wont do it right off the bat.

@Cal

The show is inconsistent in how it wants it.

The creators (Butch Hartman and Nick) didn't want the ghost to be of dead people yet they gave several ghost human backstories but also made the tangible to humans. They also make jokes about the ghost being dead. I don't understand why they tried to have it both ways.

LordGriffin1000 said:
His only way is to start the fight by going intangible then possessing her but since Danny doesnt know shes non corpreal he wont do it right off the bat.
Does this mean Danny have a way to win?

Sounds like he does. Danny in the tail end of season 2 (Reality Trip) managed to stay intangible and invisible for almost twenty four hours while using said powers on a giant jet, Sam, and Tucker. By Season 3's final, he had enough energy and stamina to use the Ghostly Wail without being weakened like he had been previously. And Danny's pretty clever on the battle field, he will find out about her incorporeal status quickly.

As for the ghosts being dead or not dead, I think I have a fair explanation for it. Thor once said that the most advanced technology looks like magic. Maybe the characters who created ghost stories had no other way to explain ghosts like Desiree, Poindexter, and Dora outside of saying they were a deceased harem girl, nerd, and princess when they were not. And also, Ember could have happened to be singing about a girl who died in a fire. Styx had a song called Renegade that was about an outlaw being hanged and it was stated none of the band members had gotten in trouble with the law at the time (not sure if they had after that song got released).

I think he might be able to possess a ghost, true Danny Phantom's ghosts are not traditional ghosts but considering ghosts in the show can possess other ghosts as well as humans, inanimate objects, and even computers when he technically possessed his own video games avatar. I think possessing a traditional like ghost isn't out of the realm of possibility.

@Ricsi

ShadowChild'sReaper wasn't voting. He was answering Saikou's question about if Danny can possess an actual ghost.

I am avare, i was just pointing it out, but assuming that he can posses a bodiless soul is kinda wonky whitout proof anyways

It's possible imo. But your right, without proof we really can't say for sure so we can't give him the benefit of the doubt.

ok Danny is an expert hero and he got much combat and dodging skills

plus he faced a lots of problems worse than spooky and he solved it with unique ways

and about spooky

she just a kid after all

I don't see spooky lend a hit on Danny via Danny experience and skills

but on the other hand Danny could just play with her and keep bullying her until she gets disappointed and gives up

if this way could work than I vote to Danny

Ahmed Sakr Salman said:
doesn't she need to catch Danny first as did with the player
Which is something she can easily do by nullifying Danny's powers and then touching him. That's literally all it seems to take from what I can tell.

she would just make him unable to move

but his Intangibility and and invisibility and electronic possession would help Danny a lot to got away from her

especially if she nullified Danny close to a wire

She didn't need to even touch the player to do anything. Power Null was with a gesture and soul manip just...happened after the player became a ghost.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Danny has no regen and only has a temporary intangibility. Pretty sure she can.
Actually, Danny does. In Reality Trip, Freakshow turned him into orange jello. Then a roller coaster ran him over, making him a splattered mess. He managed to regenerate from that. Further proof comes from him splattering Technus in The Killer Garage Sale. Technus later regenerated when his remains possessed the tech that it covered and formed a giant robot made of "[Jack's] junk."

Im pretty Sure Spooky Can Get Rid Of Dannys Powers So This Would Make Him Helpless To Losing So My Vote Goes To Spooky

@Derpyrebound

I'm pretty sure Freakshow brought Danny back from a puddle of jelly.

Either way, as I said before Danny doesn't really have a way to win and could get beat with a hand gesture so I'm calling this a mismatch and closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back