• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Yup, I'm doing this!.

Ghost Hybrid vs Demon Hybrid

Season 3 Danny Phantom vs Devil May Cry 4 Nero

6-C versions, Speed is Equalized, both In Character.

Ghost Hybrid:

Demon Hybrid: 1 (GliverTheProtoAngelo)

Inconclusive: 3 (Tony di bugalu, Cloozuma, Mister6ame6)

Important Note: I'm using 6-C Danny, not 6-C+

Last edited:
How good is his soul hax potency??
Danny's that is...
Nothing special. It's pretty basic, the standard "can remove souls from a person's body" or "damage the soul". It doesn't scale to anything great, at most he'd scale above Poindexter who has basic soul hax.

Nero should have no difficulty resisting Danny's soul based attacks but it's not like Danny uses them that often anyway.
I don't know Nero's exact number.

Danny is at least 38 Gigatons (6-C), likely 76 Gigatons (6-C+) and can amplify his strength with ectoplasmic energy which allows him to tare through people on his level.

For this match I'm using the 38 Gigatons (6-C) Danny.

Nothing special. It's pretty basic, the standard "can remove souls from a person's body" or "damage the soul". It doesn't scale to anything great, at most he'd scale above Poindexter who has basic soul hax.

Nero should have no difficulty resisting Danny's soul based attacks but it's not like Danny uses them that often anyway.
Ohhhh boyyy.....I assume Danny's soul resistances are of same potency.....if yes he is in big trouble.....all DMC caste has 4D soul hax and resistances 😅😅....so big trouble...

I don't know value for Baseline6C but I assume it is lower than Danny's 38 Gigaton.....cuz Danny's gonna need it....
He will have to play ranged game and use flight for being extra evasive and spam his AP advantage....

Ohhhh boyyy.....I assume Danny's soul resistances are of same potency.....if yes he is in big trouble.....all DMC caste has 4D soul hax and resistances 😅😅....so big trouble...

I don't know value for Baseline6C but I assume it is lower than Danny's 38 Gigaton.....cuz Danny's gonna need it....
He will have to play ranged game and use flight for being extra evasive and spam his AP advantage....
Yeah, Danny's soul resistance is pretty low grade.

Baseline 6-C is 4.3 Gigatons.

Danny is 38 Gigatons.

Danny is at least 8 times stronger, this doesn't include his ectoplasmic amp which allows him to tear through people on his level along with his Reactive Power Level which allows him harm people who originally no sold his attacks.

Range spam is one of Danny's attack styles plus he uses his physiology to dodge attacks (opening holes in his body or splitting himself in have in order to dodge blades)

No, Only if he is pressured does he use it......and he also has Yamato which he can use without activating DT and it has Dura Neg via Spatial Cuts....he can also blast ranged "Getsuga Tenshou" like attacks with it.... so thats another win con for Nero besides soul hax.
Danny can dodge if the distance is big enough but yeah that would be the end of him.
Nero has NPI
Yes and?. Nothing I said involved Danny turning intangible... I said he opens holes in his body or actually splits himself apart in order to dodge bladed attacks via his physiology. Danny doesn't use intangible that much since he's always battling people who can negate it.

But yeah, Nero can harm Danny while he's intangible.

Last edited:
Yes and?. Nothing I said involved Danny turning intangible... I said he opens holes in his body or actually splits himself apart in order to dodge bladed attacks via his physiology. Danny doesn't use intangible that much since he's always battling people who can negate it.
Well that's fair.

Baseline 6-C is 4.3 Gigatons.

Danny is 38 Gigatons.

Danny is at least 8 times stronger, this doesn't include his ectoplasmic amp which allows him to tear through people on his level along with his Reactive Power Level which allows him harm people who originally no sold his attacks.
So both can one shot eachother...

Well Nero will be forced to go DT right of the bat since he can measure power lvls so he looks at Danny and goes DT.....and then Fear Manip comes through....

In his DT he can spam Ranged attacks from Yamato, Summoned Swords, and Blue Rose shots....

But what does Danny start with?? I guess he will try CQC and since he does not know Nero has Soul Hax on his attacks so there is high chance he might get tagged by Nero then GG...Fear Manip can also incap him.

Also worth mentioning that Nero has Accelerated Dev for his skills , abilities and power so he will adapt to Danny's strategies pretty fast.

At this moment I will vote Nero...

Isn't fear manip a subset of mindhax which danny resists? How potent is the fear hax?
Feast your eyes on this......

Basically Fear hax demons who already have that resistance.....and have 4D mind resistance......👀

So both can one shot eachother...

Well Nero will be forced to go DT right of the bat since he can measure power lvls so he looks at Danny and goes DT.....and then Fear Manip comes through....

In his DT he can spam Ranged attacks from Yamato, Summoned Swords, and Blue Rose shots....

But what does Danny start with?? I guess he will try CQC and since he does not know Nero has Soul Hax on his attacks so there is high chance he might get tagged by Nero then GG...Fear Manip can also incap him.

Also worth mentioning that Nero has Accelerated Dev for his skills , abilities and power so he will adapt to Danny's strategies pretty fast.

At this moment I will vote Nero...
Danny either does CQC or Range Spam.

While using close combat, Danny obviously punches and kicks + can amp with ectoplasmic energy. While in close, he uses his physiology to dodge attacks by opening holes in his body or splitting himself in to dodge blades. He occasionally uses intangiblility (which Nero can interact with) but he doesn't use it as much compared to his body control due to everyone being capable of hitting him while intangible. Duplication can give him help as well but Danny doesn't use it a lot.

While using range, Danny spams ectoplasmic energy blasts which can turn people to dust via heat but they are thin beams so Nero should have no trouble dodging them, he also shots Ice Attack a lot which can freeze people who survive in space with no issue (Nero can resist these temperatures so he'll be fine). For things that don't ignore durability he has his ectoplasmic energy shields which have Attack Reflection/Absorption. He also phases underground and shots intangible attacks that strike the opponent from underneath but this isn't used that often.

Danny's Reactive Power level happens fast so I don't know if Nero's will be able to close the gap since Danny is already starting a head of him in AP but adapting to Danny's fighting style shouldn't be a problem for Nero.

Finally, Danny's trump card, the Ghostly Wail, it's an instant win but Danny doesn't use it unless he is surrounded by enemies or is up against someone he knows or thinks is stronger than him. Given he doesn't know anything about Nero this will likely not be his starting move. Other than what I mentioned above Danny's got a few basic other abilities but nothing super note worthy or that Nero doesn't resist.

I'll add your vote for Nero.

Feast your eyes on this......

Basically Fear hax demons who already have that resistance.....and have 4D mind resistance......👀
Yeah, Danny's mind hax resistance at best is hundreds to hundreds of thousands max!. He's not resisting Fear Hax and he's not overcoming Nero's 4-D resistances.

Actually I was thinking about Nero's combat aptitude and tactics.....and I went to the novel of DMC4 to find some interesting stuff....

Nero is alot smarter than he looks.....and he will not start with DT at all even if he reads power lvl of Danny....he will play like a cool customer.....lure and goad Danny into CQC by talking smack and taunting. This is his standard tactic in fights because most enemies and bosses have true flight and they like to spam ranged attacks of all kinds. So Nero's tactic has always been luring or forcefully grappling his enemies iftaunting fails.

And when Danny arrives closer he will closer he will trick Danny and get a drop on him by unleashing all of his DT and all of his attacks at the same time catch him off guard and in the chaos Danny gets hit.

I will provide some excerpts from Novels to back this aspect of Nero's creativity...

1) "When the pope finished, I shot the bullet full of magic.
Although he immediately opened the wall, the bullet shot
at his feet. This trick has been used to deal with Dante,
but I can't think of a better way. The pope looked at his
feet.
Three, two, one...
I meditated in my mind and slowly shortened the distance.
When the countdown reached zero, I waved my sword and
jumped up. At the same time, the bullets at the foot of the
Pope exploded because of the magic, and seized the pope’s
horror. Let the strength of the whole body cut the sword"

As you can read Nero shoots Blue Rose into the ground...it shoots 2 bullets a time, first bullet penetrates and 2nd explodes in a fiery demonic burst after a delay like a mine.
This is impressive because this has been to catch Dante of all people off guard who has Instinctive Reactions and has dealt with such trap attacks throughout his life.

2)"
He said so, I am completely ignorant. I focus my magic on
my right hand:
The right hand held the gun and fired the magic bullet.
Dante prepared to block the attack and set up the figure.
However, my purpose was not Dante, but the pillar next
to him. The bullet hit the stone pillar, but it was not
finished yet, nothing happened at the moment.
"...you missed it."
Dante said with a smile, slowly turned to look at the
pillar. I laughed:
"You'd better stay away."
I did not care to remind him that with the character of the
guy, even if he let him go, he would not be obedient, as I
expected, but Dante looked at the pillars motionlessly, and
then the bullets embedded in the pillars happened. A
violent explosion.
"Oh oh...!?"

3)
"I will save you right away... trust me."
I saw that Kyrie nodded lightly, and then
deliberately annoyed the Pope to lift the sword.
"Let's put down the sword! Otherwise -"
I threw the sword to the Pope, and I didn’t use
much strength, just like I really wanted to give
him. The Pope didn’t think I would have such
actions, and confusedly focused on the air. I don’t
pay attention to me and Kyrie. At this point, I
immediately stretched out my right hand. This is
my other weapon, the hand of the devil. The white
wrist sticking out from my right hand went
straight to the pope. Did not give him the
opportunity to start with Kyrie, the devil's
hand slammed the pope's body on the wall behind
him. This impact force caused the pope's body to
shrink, and I immediately jumped into the air,
sharply Shortened the distance between the Pope and the knives thrown into the air. Let this
scumbag in his own trap can really make people
happy, I smiled, shouting falling from the sky:
"Jackpot!"

Nero dealing with a hostage situation.

4) Theres also instances of him storing up his DT and only unleashing his Yamato and DT at the last moment to catch his opponent off guard.

Tl,dr;

Nero has dealt with alot of unconventional attacks from a lot of whacky demons....AoE, Ranged, almost every demon has a attack that comes out of the ground to surprise Nero.....dodging them is second nature to him.

So I think with this new info on Nero's skill it increases his chances of winning.

Fair points, Nero definitely has the skill advantage from what I've seen and heard.

Oh, this one is good. So, can Danny kill Nero? I know he one shots and all but he has any AoE that would reduce Nero to steam or dust?

Oh, this one is good. So, can Danny kill Nero? I know he one shots and all but he has any AoE that would reduce Nero to steam or dust?
Yes, Danny's Ghost Ray can turn people into ash and while they are thin beams, he can expand them to a decent size (not to big but enough to engulf a human easily), his range could scale higher if you take into account feats of other ghosts on his level using their energy but I'd rather not scale him like that.. The Ghostly Wail also has a massive AoE, ignore durability and nullifies Regeneration on that of Danny's level (Mid-High).

So yeah, Danny can kill Nero with AoE (Hitting Nero will be the difficult part but it's possible)

Oh yes, I like this one.

Count me on incon, leaning a bit towards Nero.

From what I read above Danny won't start blasting just yet and while Nero kinda starts a lot with Yamato Danny can evade it with with some ease as Nero only uses some wave of energy and not the judgement cut like Vergil and Dante so I take it as the one who goes all out first (DT or just blast his ass with a big ass beam or something).

Also, both lack knowledge of the other so worst case scenario Danny might assume that his intangibility will protect him from Nero since he isn't a "ghost" and that is really bad (thats why I learning towards Nero a bit) but other than that I'm just leaving my vote as incon.

Oh yes, I like this one.

Count me on incon, leaning a bit towards Nero.

From what I read above Danny won't start blasting just yet and while Nero kinda starts a lot with Yamato Danny can evade it with with some ease as Nero only uses some wave of energy and not the judgement cut like Vergil and Dante so I take it as the one who goes all out first (DT or just blast his ass with a big ass beam or something).

Also, both lack knowledge of the other so worst case scenario Danny might assume that his intangibility will protect him from Nero since he isn't a "ghost" and that is really bad (thats why I learning towards Nero a bit) but other than that I'm just leaving my vote as incon.
Vote added.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back