• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom vs Charlotte Katakuri

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Inviso-Bill vs Minister of Flour

Match Rules

• Speed is Equalized
  • In Character for both
  • Season 3 Danny and Base Katakuri (Katakuri can use his Awakening if he wants)
  • Battle Area: Mirror World

* AP: Danny (Scales to at least 161.75288002 Megatons) | Katakuri (Scales above Oven who is 312.3 Megatons)

Katakuri has a 1.9x AP advantage (Not including any amps from either)

Votes

Ghost Boy:

Mochi Man:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
How does Danny bypass Kat's elemental intangibility?
He can't harm Katakuri while he's in that state unless he uses Ghostly Wail and incapacitates him. His ice powers can also freeze him and Possession could effect him.

Last edited:
Bump. Decided to do a small battle analysis like in one of my previous matches to help move things along. Hopefully this helps, please note that is isn't a vote, just a simple and small analysis comparing the two characters. If you want to check it out, click the SPOILER tag below.

Power

Katakuri almost a 2x lead in terms of power, tie in his Edged Mochi and the amp he gets from his Mochi Mochi no Mi he can out muscle Danny. However, Danny can amp his physical strength with ectoplasmic energy and has reactive power level/accelerated development which have shown to give him enough power to overpower and even tare through people comparable to himself.

Katakuri can completely dominate with his Awakening which makes him Large Mountain level but Danny has his Ghostly Wail which is Island level. So overall, neither really exceed the other in power until Katakuri uses Awakening or Danny uses Ghostly Wail. It should be noted though that Katakuri gains more durability with Haki, and Danny's shields are also far above his normal durability.

In a grappling match, Katakuri dominate due to his superior lifting strength.

Stamina

Both can go on for hours with constant use of their abilities but I believe Katakuri is superior given he can take more punishment as shown through the wound he gave himself and the multiple attacks from Luffy and could still keep going.

Range

Both have similar range with their abilities so neither really hold an advantage in this category.

Intelligence

Katakuri is far more level headed than Danny and has more experience. This isn't to say Danny is completely inferior, as both are capable of using their abilities effectively in combat and Danny has battled and outsmarted people smarter than Katakuri but in a combat sense, Katakuri is just simply superior in experience and skill. Danny is also overconfident because of his abilities which could be taken advantage off.

Abilities

Katakuri

Katakuri's armorment and observation haki will be an immense help, with the first allowing him to buff his strength and durability, and the second giving him precognition to avoid Danny's more attacks.

His versitality with Mochi no Mi will give him good area of effect and an advantage him close combat, not to mention a element intangibility, inorganic physiology, and High-Mid regeneration which will make it extremely hard for Danny to hit him or put him down. A full list of his Mochi attacks are on his page so I won't go into details as you can see them for yourself.

Finally, his Awakening will give him a massive buff and coverage, plus resistance to mind manipulation and soul manipulation through Willpower will likely allow him to withstand Danny's possession. As strong enough Willpower can stop the mental portion of ghost possession in Danny Phantom and while Danny's possession is above the norm, he doesn't utilize the more serious applications that would result in a quick loss for Katakuri.

Danny

Ghost Physiology gives Danny a decent number of abilities. Given ectoplasmic energy can effect the body on a molecular level, things like the Ghost Ray can cause serious pain. He also possess many ways to avoid being hit physically thanks to his body control, intangibility, and forcefields, the later of which has extremely high durability and can reflect the force of physical attacks.

His regeneration will allow him to recover from anything Katakuri could due to him but it needs to be noted that Danny's regeneration requires him to concentrate and if he continues to waste energy he wouldn't be able to maintain his ghost form and eventually turn human and thus loses his regeneration.

His ice powers can be extremely helpful as the cold temperature freezes targets to the point where they become brittle. His Ghostly Wail is also powerful force that can even negate Low-Godly. Duplication can provide him with the numbers advantage although they aren't going to be to helpful given they aren't packing as much power, they can still use Danny's abilities.

Overview

I don't wish to go into mass detail as this is just to give my analysis on what I think are their most valuable abilities in this match.

In the end, either Katakuri will outlast Danny and defeat him once he returns to his human form, or Danny will manage to land a solid ice attack or a Ghostly Wail. I'm note voting as I'm the OP, it's up to you guys to decide who wins or if it's inconclusive.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back