• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom vs Avatar of the Vengeful Monkey

I commented this on your blog, not sure if you saw it, but wouldn't it be more accurate for vengeful monkey to be it's own key as opposed to sun god upgrade path? You need a 5th level upgrade in each to get it, after all

It's literally just the True Sun God but stronger (And not by a tier jump, either). It has no new abilities, so a seperate key seems redundant.

The other upgrade paths not just being 8-A also seems a little odd, but idk if they're like really bad in btd6 or something.

They aren't bad, it's just the Sun God is considered the strongest upgrade path in the series bar none.

That does seem to be an issue.

Have you ever made a vs match in the spur of the moment?

Funnily enough, their EE means the Anti-Bloon would probably have a fairer match with Danny.

Still, I can see Super Monkey being a strong canidate for spam. Nowhere near the strongest of his tiers, obviously, but they just spam lasers from 4km away. Heck, I could see 9-A Super Monkey beating Diavolo.

The problem is I don't think it's too terribly in character to use those after first being summoned.

Yeah, the massive energy blasts of death that the AotVM uses arn't going to make Danny less then vapor any time soon.

Back