• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom - Tier 7 and 6 Upgrades (Feats + Multipliers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Here we go again. I didn't plan on upgrades but might as well give it a shot. Straight to it then.

6-C Upgrades

Vortex is capable of creating storms with his weather power which going off our References to Common Feats blog is 7-A/Mountain level (Using Kinetic Energy). I put all of Vortex's weather feats in a blog and calculated his storms feat of Venice Italy using Kinetic Energy and get 6-C/Island level and it was accepted.

Important Note

I know it was suggested in the blog that we could use the map that showed where Vortex's storm was moving across the map. However, it after looking over it, it seems odd that they would single out Venice Italy when the storm would clearly be going over other places. You can also see the storm signs around Italy indicating those places seem to have been effected already. Either way, I'd say it's safer to just use Venice Italy as the low ball since it requires almost no assumptions on how much area he covered.

Scaling

The Crown of Fire and the Ring of Rage are treated as the most powerful thing in verse in terms of raw power. In the episode "Reign Storm" we get these statements from knowledgeable characters from Vlad Plasmius and Skulker respectively.

Vlad Plasmius: "Here we are, Pariah's Keep. Home of the Fright Knight, and before that... the Ghost King. And here I am, Vlad Plasmius with all his power in the palm of my hand. Of course, the Ring of Rage only works when one is wearing the Crown of Fire. Separately their nothing but together... they give you power unimaginable."

Skulker: "He was a ghost of such power and magnitude, that only he could control the energies contained within the Crown of Fire and the Ring of Rage. When wearing both, he could do anything."

In a YouTube video by the creator of the series Butch Hartman (4:30), he himself states how strong the objects are well after the series had finished.

Butch Hartman: "In this place is the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire. When both these objects are worn at the same time, they give the user omnipotence."

It's clear the intention was to make them the scale above everything else so Pariah Dark while wearing the Crown and Ring should scale above Vortex's power.

Ancient Ghosts Defeated full powee Pariah so they scale, Danny Phantom (With the Ecto-Skeleton) could somewhat fight him so he scales, Dan Phantom and those who scale to him would also be upgraded given he's treated as unstoppable and no one could have stopped him from destroying the future despite the Ancient Ghosts and Vortex being a thing.

Danny's shields (Season 3) also scale since they could withstand Vortex's weather attacks on two separate occasions, and his Ghostly Wail will scale up to this level as well for harming Dan. Finally, base Pariah Dark will not be upgraded since Vortex's weather power isn't standard so the statement of Pariah Dark being the only ghost capable of controlling their energy would only appy to character's who's power isn't special.

High 7-A Updates

This feat from Dragon Dorathea that was done in the episode "Beauty Marked" has went through some discussion in the past regarding whether to accepted it for overall scaling, scaling to itself as a specific technique, or treat it as an outlier.

With that stated, I now believe we can use the feat for scaling without issue. We clearly see Aragon survive the full blunt of Dorathea's fire breath and get back up, so in terms of physical statistics they would scale as they are stated to be equals. The amulet that bestows this power on them effects them physically and increases their statistics so they scale over. With the addition of Vortex's feats this shouldn't be an outlier either.

Scaling

Danny's shields (season 2) will scales to this because it took most of the blunt force from the attack. Danny doesn't scale to this as he didn’t take the full blunt of the attack and there are feats proving Dragon Dorathea and Aragon are more powerful than him as I'll explain below.

His feats just don’t stack up. In there first encounter it would seem like Danny scaled to Dorathea because he could knock her back and looked as though he dazed her. However he did no damage and the daze was from the amulet being removed from her neck, and it is shown when he fights her dragon form again and doesn't do much of anything other than moves her which isn't anything that can be scaled and she can knock him around with ease. We know that her power doesn't change because it's coming from a specific item and in the next season, she casually that was aimed at Skulker who is comparable to Danny.

Aragon is equal to Dorathea and it's the same story, Danny [URL=https://imgur.com/a8sEhOF]shot him with a ghost ray
however it was a surprise attack and the next time Danny tried the same attack, Aragon casually smacks it back with his tail, and later nearly knocks Danny unconscious with a simple slam. Even in season 3 Danny couldn't defeat him, so he has no real evidence to scale to Aragon or Dorathea meanwhile they have a feat and visual scaling that puts them above him.

100× Multiplier

With Ecto-Skeleton Danny Phantom having an accepted 100 times multiplier it would make base Danny Phantom and whoever scales to him (which is majority of the freaking cast) 7-A/Mountain level (161.75288002 Megatons) as he would be 100 times weaker than Vortex's feat.

Season 2 to 3 characters scale. As for Season 1 characters, only a select few will be upgraded since Danny's power grew later in the season during his battle with the Fright Knight who doesn't change from season 1 to 2. So anyone post Fright Knight fight will be 7-A, and anyone pre Fright Knight fight will be at least 8-A as there current scaling is.

Base Pariah Dark could force 10% Ecto-Skeleton Danny Phantom to struggle so he'll scale to High 7-A/Large Mountain level (1.6175288002) this puts him close to Dorathea's feat which is fine.

Potential Counter-Arguments

Outlier?

Some would argue tier 6/7 Danny Phantom is an outlier, but it shouldn't be considered an outlier because of several reasons. It's not just one feat, it's backed by another feats

The argument of Danny Phantom not having this level destruction capacity is unusable because we see he's actually condensing his attacks and not having the Destructive Capacity doesn't mean his AP can't be that high.

The 7-A characters only having Tier 8 feats isn't an argument because there wasn't a struggle with them and Danny's 8-A was feat in the first episode and he was unharmed from it so this cannot really be used to hold them back in power, at least not without something more concrete. Also if someone thinks about using the "normal human" argument to try and downplay, it's been shown numerous times that the humans in Danny Phantom aren't normal by our standards and some even scale to ghosts. You can check the profiles yourselves for feats.

Invalid Multiplier?

Some would suggest that the 100 x multiplier from the Ecto-Skeleton is invalid since it's pretty high and would result in such a boost. Our site has always had issues with using multipliers and we have pretty strict rules when it comes to using them especially when they reach the hundreds and would cause the verse to scale beyond what they've shown. However I will explain why this isn't the case for Danny Phantom.

Firstly, the suit was created by Jack Fenton and Maddie Fenton who are Extraordinary Geniuses who have developed a portal to a different dimension and all the various Fenton Works Technology that i have already cataloged in this blog. There technology has pretty much always done what it's stated to be capable of doing. Maddie even states that the suit increases the wearer's natural abilities by a hundredfold. Danny later fires off a ghost ray that has a massive area of effect beyond his normal and he even comments on the multiplier.

This multiplier was also heavily important to the story because Pariah Dark was seen as a powerful entity to wear all the ghosts fleed to a different dimension to get away from him. So when you add the statements regarding the power of the Crown and Ring, it makes sense for this multiplier to be legitimate. The characters have no reason to lie, it isn't a boast, it fits the narrative of the story, and it was made by incredibly smart people. All in all, the multiplier is legitimate.

So, thoughts? TLDR: God Tiers become 6-C, Top Tiers become High 7-A, Mid Tiers become 7-A, low Tiers don't change.

I agree with these changes, especially concerning the Ecto-Skeleton multiplier and the human buffs. The fact that any of the humans in that show could deal with ghosts at all...

Just for you to know there's a scene were Aragon literally torchs the place he knocked Danny into and he emerged from the fire just fine, so it's not like he never took a flame breath head on, now it being an outlier is another story.

Also, Skulltech 9.9 and Vlad scale to 322 Megatons via being a fusion of two ghosts and being twice as strong as Danny respectively, the Reality Gauntlet downscales Base Pariah by 3 in it's normal state (So 7-A+).

This makes sense to me, although I do have one question.
Skulker: "He was a ghost of such power and magnitude, that only he could control the energies contained within the Crown of Fire and the Ring of Rage. When wearing both, he could do anything."
His profile says that this statement puts his base form above any other ghost, wouldn’t that apply here and make his base scale above Vortex?

Just for you to know there's a scene were Aragon literally torchs the place he knocked Danny into and he emerged from the fire just fine, so it's not like he never took a flame breath head on, now it being an outlier is another story.
I'm still on the fence regarding this but I guess we can write it off as an outlier.
Also, Skulltech 9.9 and Vlad scale to 322 Megatons via being a fusion of two ghosts and being twice as strong as Danny respectively, the Reality Gauntlet downscales Base Pariah by 3 in it's normal state (So 7-A+).
Forgot about this. Yes, this is correct.

This makes sense to me, although I do have one question.

His profile says that this statement puts his base form above any other ghost, wouldn’t that apply here and make his base scale above Vortex?
I mentioned this in the OP. Vortex's weather powers are special, in a way that he physically isn't comparable to them. The statement talks about Pariah's base power compared to the standard power of the other ghosts but we know Vortex's weather power isn't linked to his standard power (It's treated as something unique) and thus cannot be used to scale Pariah's base power too.

I mentioned this in the OP. Vortex's weather powers are special, in a way that he physically isn't comparable to them. The statement talks about Pariah's base power compared to the standard power of the other ghosts but we know Vortex's weather power isn't linked to his standard power (It's treated as something unique) and thus cannot be used to scale Pariah's base power too.
Ah, okay, that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back