• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Revision (Possible Tier 2!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Well here it is. I told myself I was going to do this and I'm sticking to it regardless of how bad it turns out. I'd like to everyone to read through this with open minds and not instantly assume that I'm wanking or because it's a cartoon the verse can't get this strong. Lastly I'd like to thank my brother for actually bringing this to my attention because I was likely not going to actually think about doing this, anyway, here we go.

Importent Not: I will only be aiming for a possible upgrade meaning "Possibly" will go in front of the rating. I repeat, this will not be a solid Upgrade.

Tier 2 Stuff
Ok so first I'll be discussing why tier 2 Danny Phantom stuff isn't ridiculous. For one it already exists. We've already had a thread a short while ago about the Ghost Writer and his tier 2 with his Keyboard was accepted. Now their is also The Reality Gauntlet aka the discount Infinity Gauntlet. What does this half to do with anything you ask, well that's simple. The Reality Gauntlet should actually be Low 2-C to possibly 2-C and I say this because it's repeatedly stated that the gauntlet at full power allows you to control all reality. Now it hasn't shown it's full capabilities how this is a ghostly artifact but the Guys in White state that they believe that it has enough power to wipe out ghosts forever. The Ghost Zone is infinite in size and the Guys in White don't possess a ghost portal of their own meaning the gauntlet would half to have Low Multiversal range to be able to get all the ghosts in the Ghost Zone from the Human World. The gauntlet has also been shown to effect space and time so with that knowledge, repeated statements of it being stated to be capable of controlling all reality the gauntlet should be Low 2-C or 2-C given it can likely effect the Ghost Zone as well as the human world given it's originally from the Ghost Zone so it should count in the "all reality" statements.

Lastly the Guys in White also reveal that they have a missile that can wipe out the entire Ghost Zone which is the plot point of the episode Livin Large. If they had a Low 2-C missile why would that have wasted their time with a gauntlet. Unless said gauntlet could actually control all reality. It also should be noted that the Guys in White are actually trying to destroy the Ghost Zone completely, which would mean even they believe the gauntlet has the power to destroy an entire universe.

So I know you guys are like "Okay Griffin, you got a 2-C Keyboard, a Low 2-C to possibly 2-C gauntlet, and a Low 2-C missile. How does this scale to any character?." Well it's because of two more objects that go hand in hand and the person that possesses them.

Ring of Rage and the Crown of Fire
These two objects together are the strongest ghost artifacts period. This is backed the the creator of the show Butch Hartman who stated that when wearing both objects they give you Omnipotence, Skulker who stated when wearing both Pariah could do anything, and Vlad Plasmius stated they give you power unimaginable. Not only this but it should be noted that the Reality Gauntlet which I stated above should be Low 2-C to 2-C is actually a ghost artifact and originated from the Ghost Zone. However Pariah Dark decided to go for a crown and ring that as far as we are aware give him a boost but nothing else, over a gauntlet that can control all reality?. Yeah it's highly likely the ring and crown hold more power than the gaunlet.

Also Pariah ruled over the Ghost Zone and was so powerful that no ghost could defeat him. Every single ghost lived in fear of him which also includes the Ghost Writer who has a 2-C keyboard!, and it's not like Pariah has any hax to counter him, he's just stronger than him. However the Ghost Writer could have just haxed him from his home but nope. Even without the Crown and the Ring Pariah made all the ghosts in the Ghost Zone flee in fear upon his return from his coffin. Again, I know you're saying "but Griffin, it's just another object, doesn't scale to anyone". This is not true, it's specifically stated that only Pariah I'd strong enough to control the energy contained inside the two objects. Meaning he can control and his body can handle the power from these two objects.

Inconsistencies
Obviously Danny Phantom is no stranger to mess ups. However nothing goes against the Crown and Ring being the strongest weapons in the verse. No one has even stood up to Pariah with the exception of the Ancient Ghosts who are stated to be powerful and they only could knock him out and it took six of them. They couldn't destroy him even after removing the two objects and their only option was to seal him. They never were seen again so it's not like they have any feats that go against them being on his level. The only other person to stand up against him was Danny Phantom using the Ecto Skeleton suit. Now said suit was not only stated to be able to beat back any ghost, it was amped when Danny transformed.

The only problem here is the statement of the suit being capable of increase the users power 100fold. However we already had a thread about this and it was agreed not to use the multiplyer because it would make the far faster then they are now but make Pariah weaker that Vortex and even Princess Dorathea which is completely ridiculous considering even she ran away when Pariah showed up and even Vortex can't make all the ghosts flee in terror. So that stated multiplyer can't be used as it makes all scaling completely wack. The second problem is similar to the first, Pariah's army holding back Danny. This also can't be used because it messes up scaling. When his army appeared, Normal Danny Phantom was obliterating them with no difficulty and even the other ghost like Skulker, Ember and a few more could fight them no problem. Even then it should be noted that Danny was destroying them in hordes while in the Ecto Skeleton but the suit was draining him like a battery so they used that as an excuse even though he goes on to fight Pariah an put up some form of challenge, he couldn't visually injury the Ghost King but he could stagger him. All in all the the "Inconsistencies" can easily be ignored due to multiple feats against them. I know some people are going to say "How in the world did Jack and Maddie build a possible Low 2-C to 2-C battle suit" well it isn't ridiculous considering the Guys in White who aren't as smart as them built a missile that could destroy the Ghost Zone which would be Low 2-C.

Scaling
Ok so if this is accepted the scaling would go.

The Reality Gauntlet

Tier: Unknown, Possibly Low 2-C

Attack Potency: Unknown, Possibly Universe level+ (The Guys in White wanted to use the gaunlet to wipe out all Ghosts forever by destroying the entire Ghost Zone even though they already possessed a missile capable of destroying the entire Ghost Zone, the gaunlet is repeatedly stated to be powerful enough to control all reality)

Pariah Dark

Tier: At least Low 6-B, possibly Low 2-C

Attack Potency: At least Small Country level (Even without the ring and crown he is stronger than Vortex), Possibly Universe level+ (Stated to be the only ghost capable of controlling the energy within the Crown of Fire and the Ring if Rage which are the strongest ghost artifacts and should at least be comparable to The Reality Gauntlet which is repeatedly stated to have the power to control all reality and was believed to have the power the destroy the entire Ghost Zone)

Ancient Ghosts

Tier: At least Low 6-B, Possibly Low 2-C

Attack Potency: At least Small Country level, Possibly Universe level+ (6 of them fought and defeated Pariah Dark while he was wearing the Ringof Rage and the Crown of Fire)

Danny Phantom (Ecto Skeleton)

Tier: At least Low 6-B, Possibly Low 2-C

Attack Potency: At least Small Country level, Possibly Universe level+ (Fought Pariah Dark and put up somewhat of a challenge and was able to hold him inside the Sarcophagus of Forever Sleep but was still weaker than the Ghost King)

Note: Jazz Fento in the Ecto-Skeleton will be ranked Unknown considering Danny Amped the suit by transforming it and we can't use her fight against Danny to downplay because the two weren't trying to kill each other because if she was she would have vaporized him no difficulty.

Well that's everything, thoughts?.

Holy shit that's pretty insane

I'll see what everyone thinks but this is really interesting, The guys in white arguments seem reasonable, the only question I have is if Paraiah is aware of The Reality Gantlet cause if everything points to him being aware of its power but goes for the Ring of Rave and The Crown Of Fire that would support it being superior

Considering Pariah was trying to gain great power and is already stated to be one of the oldest ghosts. It's likely he has heard of it, especially if humans manage to gather enough info on it and it orginated from the Ghost Zone.

He also should have knowledge in these things if he was ruling over the entire Ghost Zone with an iron fist. Word would have also likely spread about an object of such power yet he only focued on the Crown and Ring.

@Js250476

How do you think I felt when my brother brought this to my attention. I was like "Tier 2 Danny Phantom Characters overall... that's crazy" but I honestly think it's possible.

It's funny that I did make a comment that I only could dream of tire 2 Danny Phantom Characters and look what I'm trying to do now lol.

I feel like this scaling is used in other verses.

So, essentially, since we already have at least one 2-C ghostly artifact, and Pariah Dark has the two most powerful ones which he can control and use as his own power, he would be this level of strong by default.

I can't actually argue against that. Though scaling Ecto-suit Danny I can't really agree with. Staggering doesn't necessarily mean that Danny actually damaged him. It could also mean that Danny fighting Pariah was taxing his energy. I'm not sure. While the logic makes perfect sense, that whole battle between Pariah and Danny kinda throws a wrench into the scaling. I know this was addressed with The Guys in White having a potentially Low 2-C missile and comparing that to the intelligence of Jack and Maddie. But it still feels a bit, off I suppose.

I know for sure that I agree at least with the ring of rage and crown of fire scaling to the typewriter. As for Pariah himself I'm not sure. He could just be resistant to such hax even without the objects. And this would actually make more sense with the current scaling.

@Litentric Teon

I figured as much with the staggering thing. I guess Pariah could have Two Keys. One without and one with the two objects. We can just scale Danny above Vortex and likely to base Pariah.

Yeah, I think that might be best.

So Pariah with the objects would presumably be "Possibly Low 2-C to 2-C with the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire." And he would have a bunch of possible resistances to what the typewriter and reality gauntlet can do.

Not sure about the resistances. While no one could stop him even when he didn't have the two objects. When don't scale resistances to people like that even if it made the most sense. However, i don't see base Pariah beating all the ghosts in the Ghost Zone without having resistance to their hax, otherwise he'd get stomped.

I'll update the OP

Oh God. The one thing I'm dreading is this will open up the flood gates to multiple matches.

I actually think Pariah should still be overall Low 6-B, possible Low 2-C to 2-C considering the Ancient Ghosts would have vaporized him given they took him down even when he had both objects, if he became that much weaker they would have just destroyed him instead of Sealing him inside the coffin.

Danny is still a problem... Maybe we can rate Danny as Unknown?. Given the fact that even when Danny blasted the crown of of his head, he still struggled to put him in the coffin.

A friend of mine had a funny thought if Danny was low multiversel with the suit and it supposedly increased his power by 100 he'd be some degree of tier 2 in Base which is something lol

The only question he had was The Gauntlet having much more showings then The Crown ever displayed but that could be chalked up to inconsistencies and everything seems to point to the intent of The Crown and Ring being the strongest

Lucky we don't use that 100x statement otherwise scaling would be completely inconsistent.

If we only went by showings, Pariah Dark would get destroyed by Vortex, let alone Princess Dorathea but he makes them run in terror. The Crown and Ring don't have any anti feats and like the Ghost King, they are hyped to be the best.

But didn't that statement say 'in the ghost zone'? Freak's father (or however they were realted) knew about the gantlet and the guys in white had it in the episode itself, they don't have a portal into the ghost zone, as they once had to buy the Fenton residence to use there portal, so the guantlet should have been in the human world right? Dose someone have the links of the statements?

Yeah o agree and you make a lot of reasonable arguments scaling should take priority if it's consistent

@Darkmon cns The gaunlet originated from the Ghost Zone, it's also stated to be a ghost artifact. It's unknown how it ended up on earth but given a lot off stuff in Danny Phantom isn't explained I don't have all the answers.

Freakshow's relative only created a book about the gauntlet but doesn't say how he knew of it in the first place. However it can be argued that since they deal with ghosts so much they likely got information from the ghosts. Portals are stated to open up randomly across the earth leading to the Ghost Zone, it's possible that a ghost brought it their or who knows.

It's the same question I have with Pariah having the crown on when Vlad opened the coffin even though the Ancient Ghosts took both Artifacts from him when they knocked him down and sealed him.

@Griffon

I was assuming that Pariah with both objects would be: At least Low 6-B, Possibly Low 2-C to 2-C with the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire.

For those who want to know when this stuff was said.

Season 2 Episode 4-5 "Reign Storm" is where Vlad states at around the the beginning of the episode "Separately their nothing but together they give you power unimaginable". Later in the middle of the episodes Skulker states "He was a ghost of such power and magnitude only he could control the energy within the Crown of Fire and the Ring of Rage. When wearing them both, he could do anything".

Season 2 Episode 19-20 "Reality Trip". Literally throughout both parts Freakshow who has knowledge of the artifact repeatedly that the gaunlet at full allows the wearer to control "all reality".

I'll grab the statement from Butch Hartman about the Crown and the Ring.

Litentric Teon said:
@Griffon

I was assuming that Pariah with both objects would be: At least Low 6-B, Possibly Low 2-C to 2-C with the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire.
Well they would be his standard equipment but I was just stating that he was still comparable to the Ancient Ghosts who together were needed to stop him and even when they did stop him and remove the objects they couldn't destroy him so decided to seal him. Which means even without them he's still comparable to people who would be Low 6-B, possibly Low 2-C to 2-C.

Here's the video. https://youtu.be/xpnBYCR6-d4

At 4:30 Butch Hartman states that when you wear both objects you gain omnipotence. Obviously he means Ultimate Power in Danny Phantom, which would back up the Crown and Ring being superior to the Gauntlet or at least comparable.

I feel like the only statment that's valid for this scaling is the word of god one, we don't have evidence that valde or the exo-suit ghost knew about the guantlet at all, and it wasn't introduced until much later.

It was introduced in the same season. By that logic Vortex is more powerful than Pariah Dark since he appeared in season 3 but Pariah appears in season 2 but that is most certainly isn't the case.

Nothing to my knowledge goes against the Crown and the Ring being superior than the Gaunlet besides feats but I've already stated that using that logic Pariah would be a chump and would have been destroyed a long time ago. However everyone runs away from him in fear even though they got the ghosts with abilities that would annihilate him and the sheer number of ghosts would easily overwhelm him. Yet that's not the case.

The gaunlet coming after the Crown and Ring doesn't disprove their superiority.

Vlad also has far more knowledge of Ghostly Artifacts then the Guys in White but he also tried to go for the Ring and Crown but didn't even bother with the Gaunlet even though he could easily beat the Guys in White and take it from them no difficulty.

I can't believe I suggested this but I'm even more surprised I agree with it. Honestly I was just thinking aloud at the time, thinking if the keyboard was upgraded & the gauntlet always had the potential to be that strong as well then why not the crown & ring for every reason LordGriffin has stated above. But indeed, minus the occasional f***-ups synonymous with episodic cartoon consistency & even Butch Hartman himself who admits he's pretty inconsistence on his better days against the feats/statement Danny Phantom presents these upgrades seem plausible because the "anti-feats/statements are minor in comparison.

I want everyone to know that this isn't 100% solid upgrade. As I said in the note at the top of thr OP, this is only going for a Possible Tier 2 upgrade. I can understand that it's not grade A evidence but I believe its enough for a "possible" upgrade.

Well I guess possibly could be warranted.

But Are you sure about them being in the same season? Netflix had the guantlet stuff in season 3 and the king stuff in 2 if my memory serves from when it was on Netflix.

you seem to have missunderstood my original point, literally all the ghost in the ghost zone running in terror of him is enough for him to justify scaling above them, I was trying to say there was no evidence any of the ghosts knew what the reality guantlet was.

For one more point it's implyed in one episode that vlade was indeed searching for other ghost zone relics as well, in the episode with the map that could take you anywhere (infinamap I think it was called) vlade states he has been looking for it his entire life. (Somthing along those lines been awhile sense I've seen the episode)

Reality Trip (Reality Gauntlet episode) is the end of Season 2.

Reign Storm (Ghost King episode) is early in season 2.

I'm not saying they know 100% that it exists. I'm just saying that given Pariah being one of the oldest ghosts and is clearly power hungry along with having a hold on the entire Ghost Zone it's highly likely he knows that a ghostly artifact such as the gaunlet exists especially since it originated in the Ghost Zone and holds a lot of power.

Yes, Vlad was searching for the Infimap but could never find it. This is because it was being keep secret by Frost Bite in the Far Frozen. Yet Vlad still knew exactly what it was as soon as he saw it. He also knows of the Crown of Fire and the Ring of Rage and tired to obtain them (although he didn't know that he wouldn't have been strong enough to use them anyway). However he never bothered to try and go for the Reality Gauntlet even though it's also extremely powerful. If the Guys in White know of it's existence and that it's likely a powerful object, Freakshow and his relative know it's a powerful object, Vlad definitely should know of it's existence, especially since he travels through the Ghost Zone and gets information from other ghosts.

I can understand what you're talking about tho, and I'd be wrong to completely disregard your points. Which is exactly why I'm only going for a "Possible" Upgrade.

My point with vlade was that he could logicly have been searching for the gauntlet and just never found it because he was searching in the ghost zone, just thought I'd Clarify for future reference. I do agree with possibly.

Ehm sadly I think I found a problem with this.

Here is the episode that upgraded the Ghost writter to 2-C, at 21:10 the Ghost Writter, while still in the story, is incarcerated, at 26:52 you see that the Ghost Writter was still incarcerated despite the story being over. This means that the events of the episode did happened in regular reality, not in a universe he created, it wouldnt make sence otherwise.

Ercosore said:
Ehm sadly I think I found a problem with this.
Here is the episode that upgraded the Ghost writter to 2-C, at 21:10 the Ghost Writter, while still in the story, is incarcerated, at 26:52 you see that the Ghost Writter was still incarcerated despite the story being over. This means that the events of the episode did happened in regular reality, not in a universe he created, it wouldnt make sence otherwise.
I believe Lord Griffin mentioned this point was in the Ghost Writer's upgrade thread already and it was still accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back