• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Regenerationn Upgrade

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So I created a thread months ago about why some Danny Phantom characters have Regenerationn but didnt show it.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/877315

However, Danny does have Regenerationn, just not normally. Danny can actually turn his body into pure ectoplasm. This is how he was capable of regenerating, in the episode "Pirate Radio" when Youngblood split him in half and when Johnny's shadow throw a antenna and it split him in half, or when Sam threw a book at Danny any it went throw him (splitting him in half and he regenerated)

here's Danny being split in half by shadow and regenrating

Danny body split
Danny body split 2
Plus in the episode "Reality Trip" Danny was transmutated by Freakshow into jelly and then he was smashed into multiple puddles. It took some time but Danny regenerated and even changed himself back to normal (no longer jelly).

Also, in the episode D-Stabilized Dani turned into a puddle of ectoplasmic goo and once she became stable, she was able to regenerate completely.

Given this i think Danny Phantom, Dani Phantom, Dan Phantom and Vlad Plasmius should all get Low-High Regenerationn only in Ectoplasmic Form. Similer to how Logia Devil Fruit users have Regenerationn only in Logia form.

Note: I'm unsure about the other ghosts right now.

In the episode "Attack of the Killer Garage Sale" Danny splattered Techus, who survived as pure ectoplasm.

After he waited for his plan to unfold, he came back together. This is Likely the reason why several ghost can manipulate their bodies and turn parts of themselves into weapons.

However I'm good to need to do some more research on that. Anyway, I'll update Danny, Dani, Dan, and Vlad's page.

Should danny (and people with simular powers) also get transmutation resistance for return to normal after being turn to jelly?

@Eldi Osmenaj

Yes. Danny, Dani, Vlad, and Dan get it. Given Dani is Danny's clone, Vlad is half ghost just like Danny and Dan is a fusion of Danny's ghost side and Vlad's ghost side.

Seems reasonable for the most part and I remember most of these parts without even looking at the videos.

I've added the two images so you guys can see.

The first is Danny being slit by the book Sam threw.

The second is Danny being split by Youngblood.

Mr. Common Sense said:
@LordGriffin1000
I can't remember the episodes, but here is another instance of Regenerationn. Danny is cut and seconds later the wound had healed. The cut is small but I thought I bring it up anyway.
That was "Fright Knight." I have good memory on each episode and their details. If you guys need me to, I can rewatch the series to gather information. I have been planning on rewatching the series anyways after May 4th. I go on summer break from college that day. And don't forget Technus. He did the same thing, just over a longer distance... His remains were inside different electronics Danny gave away in a garage sale.

@Mr. Common Sense

Yes, that means Danny has Low Regenerationn in his normal form.

@Derpyrebound

Technus will get the Regenerationn as well. If you want to gather more information on the series it would be very helpful as I'm somewhat forgetful.

Back