• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Regeneration Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question, didn't Aizen from Bleach got low godly because he came back from riatsu (I think that was) despite having a non corporeal body? Why would that be different from this?

Edit: Aizen came back from the Hogyoku after his spiritual body was erased from existence do the the Quincy elements present in Ichigo's Final Getsuga Tenshou AFAIK.

This is the reasoning according to my sources :v

Last edited:
I don't know to much about the Bleach verse mechanics, but yeah from what I recall Aizen hot erased. No ghost in Danny Phantom has recovered from existence erasure besides the supervillain ghosts who have a Mid-Godly regeneration feat but it was off screen and is treated as a goof/error made by the writers and as stated above by Dargoo, Technus being deleted isn't the same as existence erasure since data being deleted is not the same.

With how we treat regeneration for spirits/ghosts, Danny Phantom ghosts don't have Low-Godly regeneration, just Mid-High for the bodies the construct. Their true selves have no regeneration capabilities.

What Dargoo has accepted can probably be applied.

Alright then. I'll leave this open for a while and see if anyone has anything they like to add, then I'll lock the thread and update the pages.

Alright, I'm about to update the profiles so I'll lock this thread. If anyone has any questions just message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back