• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
I'm back with another Danny Phantom thread, this one however will not apply to all ghosts, just Danny, Dani, Dan and Vlad.

Reactive Power Level
Reactive Power Level is the ability to rapidly increase one's overall strength or other physical capabilities by engaging in combat, becoming more and more capable over the course of a fight. This ability can grant a significant edge in battle, as users can potentially strengthen themselves to match or exceed opponents that were previously on par with or more powerful than them. It is important to avoid confusing this ability with Reactive Evolution, which allows one to develop new powers and resistances in response to the enemy's attacks, and may encompass this ability as well in the process. By contrast, Reactive Power Level does not grant any new abilities, it strictly improves existing ones.

Feats
Mystery Meat

12:00 to 12:58 Danny fights the Lunch Lady and while he gets a surprise hit on her at the start, she easily stops his next strike and after merging with the meat, she easily restrained and threw him away.

16:40 to 17:45 The next Day, the two battle again and Danny knocks her down with a kick, then she uppercuts him into the sky. Next is the important part, Danny fly's back down and completely obliterates her giant form. Even though she was just comparable to him and took his attacks before. Danny than easily one shots more of her meat monsters with a single kick.

What you Want

11:05 Tucker fly's off very fast and Danny outright admits even he isn't that fast and Tucker is getting more powerful.

16:50 to 18:15 During their fight, Tucker gains two transformations and gets more powerful, however Danny can keep up with him when the fight actually gets going even though Danny admitted Tucker was faster before his transformations.

Splitting Images

9:34 to 9:55 Danny gets possessed by Poindexter and the two have a struggle and eventually Danny loses.

17:22 to 17:36 A few hours later Poindexter tries to possess Danny again and Danny easily resists it and reverses it.

Fanning the Flames

8:30 to 9:20 Danny gets into a fight with Ember the blast each other then get into a physical lock on the roof and are equal until Ember gets a boost from the cheering and overpowers him.

16:35 to 17:25 A few hours later at Ember's show, she is now being amped from chanting from around the world which means she's far more powerful than when Danny fought her earlier. Danny surprise attacks her and sends her flying which causes damage. The two continue to fight and Danny counters her blow for blow until she traps him in an ectoplasmic vortex.

Fright Knight

14:40 to 17:15 Danny gets into a fight with the Fright Knight and gets owned at first. Fright Knight easily smacks him to the side Danny rushes and rams directly into him and he doesn't even flinch, he easily reacts to Danny's blast and knocks it back at him, Danny then tries a sneak attack and gets back handed. Now here comes the change, Danny then throws a grandfather clock at Fright Knight and it actually knocks him down. Fright Knight then pulls Danny outside and Danny actually starts dodge his attacks then fires a ghost ray that actually hits and you can hear the Fright Knight grunt in pain. The two then have a brief clash and Danny actually effects Fright Knight with his hits and when Fright Knight brings his sword down on him, Danny stops it, then after visually amping himself, he overpowers Fright Knight.

Identity Crisis

12:05 to 12:40 Danny Phantom overshadows Danny Fenton with ease but after they get home Danny Fenton actually resists the possession and out right takes over and removes his ghost half.

The Ultimate Enemy

36:12 to 36:37 Danny puts the Spector Deflector on Dan and it visually causes him pain but after Danny punches him and sends him into the truck he is unaffected by it even though it's still active which is shown when he takes it off you can see the energy zap off it.

Eye for an Eye

7:44 to 9:20 Danny starts a fight with Vlad and he beats up Vlad with ease, he dodges his attacks, effects him with his punches and what not and Danny continues to talk about how weak Vlad is but then Vlad drops a bombshell on Danny and says "Fool, do you really think I'm this weak?. I'm more powerful than you'll ever know and even now my power increases, look". Danny then sees that Vlad created over a dozen duplicates which is beyond anything Vlad has done before.

Vlad then dashes over and hits Danny once and causes him to fly back and hold his head in pain. Even though just a minute ago, Danny was much stronger because of Vlad making all those duplicates, he gets strong enough to cause Danny harm. One of Vlad's duplicates could also maintain a solid possession over Jack even though he could somewhat fight it in the past and that was from the real Vlad but a shadow duplicate has complete hold.

Conclusion
It's clear that Danny's power, speed and resistances grow in combat and when he uses them. There are even more times this happens but I don't think there needed given these moments show off what I'm trying to prove. He's been able to match people much more powerful than him while fighting and or outright overpower them if they are equal. He's easily resisted possession even though he struggled and lost the first time.

No training is happening during these moments, he just gets stronger even though his opponents are equal to or greater than him. You can try and argue "plot" or "rage boost" but this happens to often to be just a random thing and none of these are done when he's enraged with the exception of Ember but that only lasted when he hit her the first time since he starts joking when they are fighting. Danny not being stated to have the ability is not an issue since he fits the description. Danny isn't amping himself with ectoplasmic energy either since the verse shows when he does this like against the Fright Knight but as you saw, he amped himself at the end, after he was already shown fighting evenly.

Vlad is a half ghost like Danny and going off his statement and showing, he also grows in power while fighting. Using these moments and Vlad's statement I think the two should have Reactive Power Level on their pages.

Reactive Power Level (While fighting those equal or greater in power, Danny's overall power, speed and resistances increase greatly)

I spend time looking over the evidences; I think the proposals look fine.

I could nitpick some of those instances but others seem legit, so I agree as well.

Could I add this now or should I ask for more input?.

You probably have enough input to apply this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back