• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom God Tier Revison

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
First TDG, now Danny Phantom. Funny enough this actually started out as thread to help justify their Low 2-C ratings but then it hit a 360 when I was look through my notes. Anyway let's dive in and get this done.

4-A/Multi-Solar System
God Tiers are currently rated at 4-A and this rating is perfect for the God Tier characters in the series as it is not only easily backed up by statements and visual showings of Tier 4 dimensions in size. I have a casual 4-A feat that is shown by one of the strongest weapons in the verse. To go into detail as this is importent, I created a triple revision that I did a while back and one of them was an Attack Power revision and funny that it was orginally for a 4-C upgrade but it turned into a 4-A upgrade. I'll be going over the 4-A justifications and why they fit the God Tiers more than Tier 2.

Ghosts and Dimensions: Ghosts in Danny Phantom are able to create their own worlds/realms/pocket-dimensions. This first hinted at in the episode "Prisoners of Love", 7:22 to 7:50, Danny enters a one of the doors/gateways to a realm and after being scared off by a ghost he states "Oh man, everyone of these doors goes into another ghosts lair". Them creating the realms is backed up in the episode "Raign Storm". At 39:29 Danny states "The ghosts are all off rebuilding their homes" and Butch Hartmen stated the entire Ghost Zone is made entirely of ectoplasm and that each ghosts realm has it's own unique ecto signiture which is backed up in the episode "Ultimate Enemy". At 6:25 Jack states that the Boo-marang homes in on a ghosts unique ecto signiture.

So we know ghosts create their own worlds/realms using their own ecto energy. This process is not stated to take a long time or implyed to. Some ghosts don't go as far as creating dimension and just make small islands but there are ghosts who have realms big enough to house moons, planets and even multiple stars. In the episode "Beauty Marked", At 18:08, at the top of the screen you can see a piece of the sun in Dorathea's realm where the light rays are coming from. In the episode "King Tuck", At 9:53 you can see a moon in King Dullamans realm. Lastly in the image below you can see stars in the backround in Poindexter's realm.

Casper_High_Realm.png

There are also the many indivisual planets we see floating in the Ghost Zone in the "Ultimate Enemy" episode. So ghosts legit create their own islands, planets, realms that range from the size of rooms to housing stars made out of there own ectoplasm/power and not done through some long process. Now before someone brings up the "This would make Poindexter and Dorathea 4-C and 4-A which is bull". It is never stated that those realms were created by them. The fandom are the ones that call them Dorathea and Poindexter's realm simply because they are the most notable ghosts that live there and they are tormented by others in that realm. If they did create those realms they would be beating down those tormenting them. Just because they live there doesn't mean anything either, many ghosts live in other ghosts realms because they don't care. So while we don't know the ghosts who created these realms we do know that the god tiers sit above them in powerscale do to statments.

Tier 4 Reality Gaunlet: In the episode "Reality Trip", we actually get two feats. The first comes from a single Reality Gem, the Gem of Form. At 25:23 it's night time and you can see the moon in the sky. From there, Danny and crew fly over a hill and see reality has been altered by the Gem of Form. At 25:36 as the screen scrolls by you can see a sun in the sky. The entire place has been warped to where the trees and sun have a face and there are hearts in the sky. At 26:00 we see Danny restore everything the gem did back to normal and we see it was actually night time and the moon is in the sky. So the Gem of Form by itself was capable of warping reality and making a sun appear and we see shadows of objects like the teddy bear (at 25:57) so it was actual producing light.

During the end of the episode, at 32:44 with the full power of the gaunlet (all three gems together with the power source gem) Freakshow warped reality to a starry sky with a hand geusture. Originally I thought Freakshow flipped the earth or moved the sun but this was never implyed and thanks to the Gem of Form feat we know it is reality warping that part of space and that everything we see is real. He later does this to the space around the earth. True that Reality Warping cannot be quantified by a calc it is a 4-A feat, this fits the powerscale of the verse more than Low 2-C and it doesn't require big assumptions. The gaunlet is also using ecto energy as it's power source and given the strongest ghosts can create their own realms with things such as stars it not outragous for one of the strongest weapons in the verse to be able to warp reality on such a scale

Low 2-C Removal: While I still believe Low 2-C is a possibility, Tier 4 is more backed and seems to be the peak of power while tier 2 takes a bit of reaching. While Pariah Dark being Low 2-C isn't 100% impossible, him being at least 4-A still works and fits. Plus Low 2-C is infinitly above the verses showings and while they have a weapon that can destroy the Ghost Zone it is an Anti-Ghost weapon and seemed more like hax instead of AP. I could still argue a possible Low 2-C rating but it seems to big of a possibility and the fact that tier 4 seems solid I think that is the rating they should be their tier 2 rating should be removed. I'm not going to go over the justification for tier 2 again because it would make this thread longer than it needs to be. To keep it short it revolves around a statment about the Reality Gaunlet but given the gaunlets actuall feats it would be a big assumtion that it is infinitly more powerful than it's showing all because of a statment, hell Cell's Solar System statment took some time to accept and he didn't jump that many tiers compared to Danny Phantom

Conclusion: The 4-A ratings stay and the justification get updated a bit with the reality gaunlet stuff and the possible Low 2-C ratings get removed due to lack of solid support. Was also planning a speed upgrade of the God Tiers but that can wait.

Checked the clips out and considering all the evidence this seems perfectly fine with me (that's quite the Nobel thing to downgrade a verse you really like to levels you consider reasonable.)

Yes, Low 2-C always did seem a bit inflated.

Okay, a lot inflated but, not the point. I agree with this.

This seems to have enough support now and condidering 4-A is already accepted in a previous thread and this is more of just an update to that. I'll go ahead and remove the Low 2-C ratings and update the descriptions.

Back