• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Forcefield Durability Rating

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
In the episode "Torrent of Terror" Danny's Forcefield blocked an attack from Vortex. I know some would say "Wasn't Vortex playing around with Danny?". Yes, he was playing around that time. However, the second time Vortex came back and was serious and Danny's Forcefield blocked another attack from Vortex.

Next thing some will say is "Outlier!, Danny's AP and Durability aren't anywhere close to High 6-C". This is true but their are many characters who can create barriers that can withstand more then their bodies can take, namely psychic characters. Another question that I know will be asked is "Have his forcefield's been destroyed by weaker opponents". Answer is no, His forcefield's have withstood attacks from Vlad, who is capable of casually beating him and the Ghost King who was shown to still be more powerful then Danny even while he was wearing the Ecto-Skeleton and even he couldn't even crack it.

The only people who would scale to this would be Danny, Dani (A clone of Danny just unstable), Dan (is the future version of Danny with Vlad's ghost half) and Vlad (Who is half ghost just like Danny and also got his powers in a similar way).

It will say "Multi-City Block level", "Large Island level" with Ecto Shield

Semi-related, but why is this guy not scaled in some capacity to Vortex? Wasn't he supposed to be the single most powerful ghost in the ghost zone?

This seems odd, if even Danny is now scaling to Vortex, in some capacity.

Yes Pariah Dark is the King of all ghosts and was stated to be the only one strong enough to control the power within the Ring of Rage and the Crown of Fire.

Their is only one problem and that's Danny himself. His AP calc is Multi-City Block level and in his Ecto-Skeleton he is multiplied by 100 which is Town level. At this level Danny couldn't beat or even do any noticable damage to Pariah but he could hold him off somewhat. However if Pariah was stronger than Vortex, Danny would had been stomped hard.

Although Danny's 8-A feat was done seemingly casual aka he wasn't breath heavy afterwards. If we scaled Pariah to Vortex using the justification of him being stated to be the only ghost able to contain the power of the RoR and CoF, we would need to choose an option.

1. Danny fighting Pariah is an outlier and upgrade Pariah via said statement.

2. Scale Both Danny and Pariah to Vortex and ignore the statement that the Ecto-Skeleton multiples the wearer 100x.

3. Scale Both Danny and Pariah to Vortex and cut Vortex's calc 100x down to get Danny's Base.

@Cal

True.

This would Downgrade Exo Danny and Pariah's speed tho (Damn it!).

Tho I do know of another speed feat that would make their speed higher so it's not a big deal.

I guess we can scale them to Vortex.

Pariah Dark

Attack Potency: Large Island level (Stated to be the only ghost capable of controlling the power within the Ring of Rage and the Crown of Fire, which would make him stronger than Vortex)

Danny Phantom (Ecto-Skeleton)

Attack Potency: Large Island level (Capable of fighting Pariah Dark, although he was still outmatch by the Ghost King)

I also agree with this

On that note I seem to recall a MHS+ calc for Danny here that I forget if it was ever evaluated

There's a feat from Tecnus who fired his ghost rays from space down to earth in seconds, gotta get that calced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back