• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Characters Regenerationn Part 2 (Immortality as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Continuing from this thread https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1602894

Alright, I wasn't sure at first but now I think the other ghost in the series should also scale to Danny's Regenerationn. For one, why would a half ghost be capable of turning his body into ectoplasm but full ghosts can't?. Second, the Fenton Thermos actually seals the ghosts in their ectoplasm form which allows them to fit so we know they are made of ectoplasm.

Their are two types of ghost in the series. Full Ectoplasm ghost like Technus, The Archer Ghost, Desiree. These ghost are all green

The second Type of ghosts are the ones like Ember McLai, Pariah Dark, and Fright Knight. These ghost actually are living beings who should be capable of turning their bodies into ectoplasm.

I'd would be.

(Scaling from Danny) Regenerationn (Low-High) (only in ectoplasm form) | Ember McLain, Fright Knight, Pariah Dark, Johnny 13, Kitty, Walker, Princess Dorathea, Prince Arago, Ghost Writer and a few others.

(Scaling from Technus) Regenerationn (Low-High): Desiree, Vortex, Archer Ghost, and a few others can't name all of them right now.

For Immortality, I think the ghosts who are actually treated as real ghost with human backstories should get Immortality Types (1, 3 and 7) since they don't age and are actually spirits.

I agree with everything,expect i'm not sure about immortality type 7.The author of the series said that ghosts are just creatures from another dimension and Danny isn't half dead.But some ghosts really behave like they have lived once.For example a few ghost animals turned against Vlad,because he trophies made up of animal skin and Desiree had her backstory was explained so...?

That's the problem.

Butch Hartman states that they didn't want the ghost to be actual ghost of living people, However some ghost use to be alive.

Desiree was stated to die of a broken heart, the ghost dog was originally a guard dog, Poindexter was stated to have been shoved in his locker so many times, his spirit became attached to it.

I'm not fine with giving all all ghost Immortality Types 1, 3 and 7 as they have even aged before in the episode The Ultimate Enemy. Yet we didn't see the ghosts that had backstories (Poindexter and Desiree) in that episode.

Only Poindexter, Desiree, The Ghost Dog would get Type 1, 3 and 7 as they are actual ghosts/spirits but still act under the law of the normal ghost in the series. Aka still needing to go Intangible and Invisible.

maybe possibly immortality type 7 at worst scenerio(How would it feat for Danny,Dani and Vlad?).For immortality type 1,Bucht said in a video that ghosts do not age,but they can somewhat alter their apperence,if they want(if i remember it correctly).

And every ghosts should have limited data manipulation,since he just needed to become intangible to enter cyber space.

Only ghost that are actual ghost like Desiree (Spirits) get Type 1 because we actually see other ghost age so we can't take that statement from Butch because it controdicts what is shown.

I'm fine with the Data Manipulation given Danny said "Technus used his ghost powers in the game, so why can't I?."

This implies that any ghosts can enter Technology like they can. However I'd wait for more input.

Actually, there is a good chance that the human characters gave backstories to the ghosts they saw and never really talked to them (in the sense that the humans knew that they were talking to ghosts). We do the same with spirits in real life. We create stories about willowisps being deceased children (when they are really just light refraction in swamp gas and such), there is a good chance that is what is going on in Danny Phantom. The human characters are trying to describe the ghosts they see and create something to relate to. I actually dove deeper into this on the Danny Phantom Wikia here . There is a part two to it if any of you get interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back