• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Characters Additions

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Ah shit, here we go again. Another Danny Phantom Thread and it will bring up an old topic that didn't end well the last time I brought it up... No, it's not Low-Godly Regenerationn (That comes later ovo). Anyway I'll get this stared.

Biological Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, and Soul Manipulation
So ghosts in Danny Phantom have Possession on there page. There type of possession is physical, mental, and spiritual. (Up first, Biological) This is shown throughout the series at several points, most notablly when Desiree created three ghosts that possessed Tucker, Dash, and Paulina which happend in the season 1 episode "What you Want". Each of there bodies went through a major change, here are two images of Tucker Foley showing his physical alterations.

Tucker Phantom Stage 1

Tucker Phantom Stage 2

The ghosts possessing Tucker changed his physical form biologically. Ectoplasic Energy which is apart of a ghosts make up works on a molecular level, I have stated this before and it's literally in the beginning of the shows intro, "His molecules got all rearranged". This is even shown in the final episode of the series Season 3 "Phantom Planet", After Danny got rid of his ghost powers, Skulker and a bunch of no name ghosts fire ghost rays at Danny and there energy does the same thing as the ghost portal, rearranging his molecular structure. The ghost insects in season 2 episode "Docters Disorder" bite the students and enter there bodies causing them to become ill which means a low form of Disease Manipulation if they wanted to.

Now on to the mental part. When ghosts possess another individual they take over the mind. The person has no memory of what happened while they were possessed or they feel an influence that makes them think specific thoughts. Examples are when Danny possessed his father Jack Fento, and after he left his body, Jack stated he didn't remember anything and it was all a blur (12:45) or when Danny and Tucker Phantom possessed Paulina at the same and stated they aren't friends anymore while repeatedly taking over. When they leave her body, she randomly shouts "I never want to see you again". There influence was left in her mind and she spoke there thoughts. Ghosts can even swap consciousness with other people like how Kitty did with Jazz. So they effect the mind.

Next is the spirit. Regardless of what a fair amount of Danny Phantom fans believe, ghosts are spirits as well as beings from a different dimension. Butch Hartman did state that their ghosts are not of dead people and are just beings from a different dimension however this is not completely true. For one thing, we literally have ghosts with human backstories like Sidney Poindexter, Desiree, the Dariy King, Ghost Dog, Princess Dorathea. There is also the Fright Knight who is the literal spirit of holloween, not to mention Maddies statement calling ghosts "evil manifestations of ectoplasic energy and post-human consciousness!" (18:10). Not to mention the other statements like Danny stating Poindexter "trapped me in this bazzaro spirit world" or Jack Fenton stating the Specter Speeder is perfect for traveling the spirit plane and in season 2 episode "Reign Storm" he literally says "malevolent spirits have dragged our town into another dimension". Even Poindexter states Danny has "all our powers on the human plane". So yes ghosts are spirits and they effect the soul as well, Poindexter legit kicks Danny's soul out of his body (9:50), Danny's ghost half and Vlad's ghost half which are spirits fused together when Danny's ghost half overshadowed Vlad's.

Note: There are ghosts that arn't dead people like Vortex and others but they are still have the same make up and base powers like the ghosts of dead people so this revision applies to them as well.

Ghosts attack on these three levels. While Paulina was possessed by ghost which is on a physical, mental and spiritual level, he fired a ghost ray that hit her directly in her forehead and removed it from her without causing any harm to Paulina (8:10). He did the same thing against Walkers and his police force, using his ghost energy to remove them from the humans they were possessing (16:48). Danny also overshadows Nocturn (Danny Phantom) and they legit battle in his dream and Nocturn states the dream is a gateway to the subconscious (8:22) and Danny brought Sam into the dream along with the Fenton Bazooka and it actually worked until Nocturn got to strong it is shown the weapons don't have effect in the dream world or real world so there minds are also getting stronger. Ghosts are also fighting while in the Ghost Zone and they are just spirits unless they decided to go to make a physical body for themselves meaning there souls are strong. When Vortex and Undergrowth use there power they like other ghosts put there very consciousness and will into. Vortex state "I am the perfect storm" and the weather across the globe had his freaking face in it.

When Undergrowth was spreading his plants across the planet he stated "My consciousness, my will will spread across the globe" (6:15). Danny also did this in season 1 episode "Spitting Images", after Poindexter trapped in him the Ghost Zone, he used his energy and released it into the human world stating he needs to find Tucker and Sam. Danny's ghost energy literally travels through the school and outside in front of both of them and writes a message on the ground (13:25). This means Danny's consciousness was in the energy and guiding it. So in conclusion, ghosts effect the body, mind and soul, Ghosts energy contain there very essense, will, consciousness and can fight on these planes, there attacks can hit on these levels. So ghosts attacks should ignore conventional durability by attacking the mind and soul. They should also get resistance to Mind and Soul attacks, the humans that survive ghost attacks will get resistance as well.

The Argument
I know one specific argument that will try and be used and it's the same poor argument that was used the last time I brought something like this up. "What about the humans, they take the attacks and they arn't special so that means they arn't attacking on that level", "Even if it was true, You can't give it to just one human, as they are not different from the others".

Ok, that is a bad argument as it's assuming all Danny Phantom humans are ordinary freaking humans which is complete and utter bs. When some legit can fight ghosts who 8-A and FTL, some have shown resistance to possession and diseases from the ghosts while other humans haven't. So yes, I can give resistances to the humans that showed them and not others. Many humans in works of fiction have shown resistance to things and just because they are human doesn't mean whe should ignore feats. Unless you want to downgrade all humans in every verse down to human level regardless of actual feats?.

That's pretty much it. The next thread will discuss the potency of there mind and empathy resistance but that depends if this gets accepted. So thoughts?.

Thank you for the input. I think that this can probably be applied then.

Back