• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Fenton vs Xj9

I would have loved a crossover between these two verses, for this match, I'd say Danny stomps.

While XJ9 is physically stronger than Danny and could tank his attacks, She is physically incapable of hitting him due to Body Control (Allows him to open holes in his body or turn himself into gas to avoid blasts or punches) and Intangibility which will allow him to phase through any attack she throws at him. Even if she could hit him, His Regenerationn allows him to recover from being splattered, reduced to dust or gas/smoke (So standard punches are out). Even if her AP is high enough to get past his Regenerationn, Danny's Immortality Type 6 will kick in. His Energy + Consciousness will simply attach itself to her or an object in the area which will allow him to manifest a new form.

Basically, XJ9 can't hit or put Danny down. While Danny can just take Possession of her body which cost almost no energy.

Since it's season 1 Danny I'll erase my Duplication and Ghostly Wail part. Everything else remains the same.

I would have absolutely loved a crossover between these two as a kid. Heck, I practically prayed for that! Even as an adult, I certaintly wouldn't mind.

That said, Griffin spells it out: this is stomp.

Back