• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Ghost Boy vs Witch Lady

6-C versions (Season 3 Danny Fenton vs Post-Endgame Scarlet Witch)

Speed Equalized, In Character

Danny Fenton:

Scarlet Witch:

Inconclusive:

Note: This is 6-C (38 Gigatons) Danny Fenton, not 6-C+.

Last edited:
Does SW even have the NPI to harm Danny??
Crap I forgot about that, she could interact with him but she can't cause any real physical harm but her hax could still effect him. I could put Danny in his human form to make it more even?, he only losses out on Regeneration, Immortality and Body Control.

Crap I forgot about that, she could interact with him but she can't cause any real physical harm but her hax could still effect him. I could put Danny in his human form to make it more even?, he only losses out on Regeneration, Immortality and Body Control.
I thought Human Danny lacks any hax at all??

If he does have the same hax, change it to human danny

I thought Human Danny lacks any hax at all??

If he does have the same hax, change it to human danny
Human Danny can use almost all of his ghost powers in human form with the exception of those that require him to be in ghost form like Regeneration, Incorporeality, Body Control and Immortality. However, Ghost Rays, Flight, Possession, Invisibility, Intangibility, Ice Manipulation and so on can be used in his human form.

I'll switch it to human Danny.

Human Danny can use almost all of his ghost powers in human form with the exception of those that require him to be in ghost form like Regeneration, Incorporeality, Body Control and Immortality. However, Ghost Rays, Flight, Possession, Invisibility, Intangibility, Ice Manipulation and so on can be used in his human form.

I'll switch it to human Danny.
That's interesting......

Okay, is Human danny still 38 gigatons??

That's interesting......

Okay, is Human danny still 38 gigatons??
Yes, he has his own durability feats against ghosts comparable to Danny Phantom and scales to other human that are physically comparable to ghosts on Danny Phantom's level. In terms of physical statistics Danny Fenton and Phantom aren't really different.

Back